Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
She’s sick and in bed- first thing she thinks to do is flash her oversized teeth and selfie. For someone who said she didn’t like selfies, the girl picks when she’s ill to do one? So attention seeking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lucas2018

Saw the post on the last thread from @fairydustlover about not teaching their kids to be humble. I went for lunch yesterday with my little boy who’s 3 in 9 weeks & a friend. The waitress commented a couple times on how polite my little boy was with his please & thank yous & just general chat. To me that’s the most important thing we’ve taught him so far, she has no sense of any humbleness about her!

• Heart

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Their little premier inn trip the other day was probably to see their protection dog... ambassador protection is in Devon....

Prices start at £15,000 for a protection dog. Just typical Naomi and Jord. So many dogs needing homes yet they go for a bespoke, trained dog they’ll probably give back, like the last one 😞 if they can’t be there for their kids how are they gonna be there for their dogs.
£15,000?!?!?!
And yet they could protect themselves for free, by not making it obvious where they live and when Naomi is home alone with the kids (and probably the nanny...), showing all their expensive belongings and their children virtually naked, etc etc...

• Heart

Esme

VIP Member
She needs to sack her PT. Her form is terrible
Nah, they’re mates. He’s wonderful 😂 I’d be more worried about all the shit she consumes first.

Also Elmo, if this is you, you’re probably pretty worried about the big guard dog coming. Just bark on stories if you need saving or next time she takes you for a walk (could be weeks I know) just run for it. Run for your life!

• Haha

dlevan

Chatty Member
The twins mum looks like a moody, full of attitude wreck who's never seen a hairbrush
I was about to say that evans twins bird is scary looking!!

I’d be fuming if my partner was glued to his phone on a night out/away together

Reactions: 11

Esme

VIP Member
Almost like she’s doing it now because of what she reads on here! She’s making herself look stupid 🙄
I can imagine the 3rd baby announcement now “ovvy we are preggy with sproggy number 3”

The big secret this week “ovvy we are BUYING a massivvvv house with accys of land, we have never rented 😘✌🏻

• Haha

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
So glad I've found this thread...
Seriously who does she think she is?
You've had babies with the crap one from diversity-hardly makes you an influencer hun.
Also money cant buy class she looks a mess-way she is spending that money won't last long anyways

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Wow she’s just said there’s not enough hours in the day 😂 those hours must just fly by getting your lashes done and lunch with friends while your kids are being raised my someone else!

Twinkletoes26

Sorry but if she's struggled to bond its on her to get help! I was extremely unwell when pregnant with my son and contracted sepsis. I was in hospital close to a month, on antibiotics for almost a year, blood tests went from daily to every two days, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, and still, now he's 11, my blood still isn't right and I'm considered extremely high risk of contracting it again during my recent surgeries. I couldn't breast feed, couldn't walk as my muscles deteriorated, my weight dropped to that of child, I was unwell for a long time........ never once did that affect my bond with my child.

Sorry I know we're all different but she's not the only bloody one and doesn't seem to realise how fortunate she is in terms of never needing to worry about maternity pay and sick pay with a child to look after. She also has plenty of money and opportunity to get the best in terms mental health care.

I'll say it again. She is a brat.

• Heart

Esme

VIP Member
@Twinkletoes26 she will likely need to attend. I think if you aren’t a regular, most ask for 6 months of attending their services. As @Pipsqueak12 there will also be the reading of the banns. I got married in my childhood church, so they were read there 3 sundays and also at my parish church (closest to our house). It’s actually really lovely and the amount of people at the service who afterwards came to wish us well etc. I also think she’s a selfish twerp for not going along with Jordan. It’s something important to him and I think the children should be involved. If one of them started to make noise she could at least take them out and leave the other one with Jordan. I couldn’t imagine not caring about my husbands religion or hobbies but Neigh is so self obsessed, we shouldn’t be surprised.

Blahblahblah87

She copied one of the other Diversity wives with those bridesmaids cards. I know her personally and she thinks Nay’s a dick too. The matching teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they make me vomit the pair of them.

Esme

VIP Member
So because she had to be alone with her own children all day that’s a bad day and she’s ordered a massive takeaway. It’s almost like she’s resentful Jordan is out working, you know to earn the money she needs to employ their nanny and buy all the crap designer stuff.

Cass is 3, he clearly doesn’t need naps anymore but she’s still forcing them. He’s about to start prep school, isn’t potty trained, still has a dummy and still has an afternoon nap. She needs to get a grip and realise she’s failing her child. The other parents are going to laugh her out of there.

How fortunate she is to be safe, eating food, without a worry in the world when this week there have been two children die in the U.K. in tragic circumstances that has been very present in the news along with the awful situation happening with Israel and Palestine. But as long as she’s had her dominoes and is in bed before 9 she’s all good 🙄

Mrsmoose

Thought Cass was potty trained? Trained ‘his’self apparently!! Why is he in pull ups then???

• Haha

keytotruth

VIP Member
If we could we would all have a cleaner/nanny no we all wouldn't.
Until last year my partner had his own business he was in a very good position to for me not to work from the age my LG was 3, I could of had that I had what she has 4+ holidays a year (1 2xday break without lg rest with her)
But I chose not to I worked,cooked,cleaned and had my daughter.we are a team me and him and she is ours not some nanny's to bring up.
Naynay truly believes people are jealous when we really aint we just pitty the poor children who have been born to a selfish mother

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Fran looks like she genuinely adores being with her kids. Naomi just wants to do any activity that doesn’t involve her kids. I don’t agree with how much Fran puts of her kids in their underwear on her gram but at least she seems to want to be with them! All the Banjo kiddies are just beautiful!

Reactions: 10

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Wants to heal the trolls but can't even bare to parent her own kids for more than an hour. Lolllllllll. OK hun.

• Haha

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Which one of us is Fran 🤣🤣

she’s got those ugly yeezy sliders the gram lot pay over £200 for... all the money, zero class or taste

• Sick