Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was filling the pool up for the kids?? So the nanny is clearly there 24/7 😅

Reactions: 4
The nanny is obviously there because she’s been hun so why not go when the babies are napping rather than sit outside and go when they wake up! She’s unbelievable

Adding a token story of spraying Cass with water to show how good a mother she is 🥴 it’s really great when your child repeatedly says stop and you ignore him. And talking about Mimi’s bedtime struggles, like her and Jordan would know, they’re never there! How about instead of closing the door on your child and expecting them to magically know how to settle themselves to sleep, you are a parent, you cuddle and read to them, reassure them and stay close so they feel safe and secure. Silly me, couldn’t possibly do that got a massive takeaway downstairs.

And of course a stay hydrated shot just to show her air bags. I mean her followers are getting a right eyeful today aren’t they.

Reactions: 5
I worked at a gym before, only the girls wanting attention dressed like that. The real gym girls didn’t need to wear as little as possible to show off their boobs and bums, they just wore normal gym wear.

Reactions: 6
I found her last story really uncomfortable to watch. There’s just something wrong with putting a camera to your baby’s face when they’ve just injured themselves badly. The fact she thinks this is okay is worrying.

Reactions: 9
Poor Cass. I’m not going to blame or shame her as my son fell and split his forehead open when he was nearly 2. Accidents happen. It’s a terrifying moment for any parent to witness, I will never forget it or get over it! I hope wee Cass is ok, poor wee darling.

Reactions: 2
I'll never understand the logic behind showing your child's injuries online, its like she is fishing for trolls to comment. She films his tantrums, his accidents, his bath times...is nothing sacred?

Reactions: 10
Accidents happen, I know Mine has her fair share of accidents but the ast thing I’d think of doing is getting the camera put to post a picture on social
Media! Dominos for tea again, don’t think those children know what a vegetable is.

Reactions: 8
Poor little mite. It's happened to us all.
I lost count at how many times I've been in a&e with my son for bones or stitches - he is just a daredevil with no fear and so fast even with me watching he slips through the net. That's kids for ya!
BUT, never once would I post it online. Never once have a felt the need for a few "likes" when he's hurt himself or ill. Does the attention of complete strangers kissing her ass really give her so much satisfaction?!
Ffs put the phone down, settle him and just give him all the cuddles needed to take his mind off of it.

If you're reading naomi (and we all know you will despite your son face planting the floor) get your lazy ass up a few times in the night and dab some vaseline on his cuts to stop them being so dry, sore and splitting in the morning when he wakes up. Better still, keep him in your bed considering the knock he's just had!

• Heart
Poor Cass I hope he’s ok.
Why post that online? The world has gone mad. I’m glad I grew up in a time where parents didn’t post their kids every move on social media. I broke my arm as a little girl and all I remember feeling is so sad and in pain, if my mum had posted me online just after the accident I’d think back now and be horrified! Give that child some privacy, we don’t need to see his cuts just after he’s done it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's clearly put him to bed all of 2 hrs after face planting the floor 👀👀👀

Sorry, I may be a worrier but never in my life would I put my child to bed so soon after whacking his face like that

Reactions: 9
She does them like that though!

those two look like they’re having a nice bbq together, on their phones.

Sorry, I may be a worrier but never in my life would I put my child to bed so soon after whacking his face like that
agreed I wouldn’t. But nay nay has to have him in bed for 6 as sleep induces sleep huns.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3

Absolutely, she should be by his side monitoring him! I ever left my sons side and monitored him all night when he had his accident! They are gobshites

I’ve just realised something- she always uses the ‘no filter filter’ filter on herself on her stories... I’ve had a look at it, it smooths your skin, it changed the shape of my nose and lips and made me look a bit slimmer in the face... so the other day when she was on there saying ‘look my skins so smooth no wrinkles’- it was the filter... she’s so fake. I wish there was a way these ‘influencers’ could be stopped.

All that raising of her eyebrow is giving her a right wrinkle above her eye 🤣

Accidents do happen and children bounce, it’s a fact of life. I’ve got a daredevil at home who is fearless and we’ve been to A&E enough times! However, it’s not the bump that’s the issue here. It’s the constant filming of him while he’s upset, in shock and in pain. She’s the worst mum in the world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.