Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that’s bugging me the most about this whole thing, is that she’s not celebrating her birthday with her children. She’s been away from them all day today, then overnight and then all day tomorrow (presumably, seeing as she kept asking for recommendations for things to do in London while she’s alone).
Fair enough have a party but surely, as a parent, part of the deal is that you work things around your kids and involve them to an extent?
So self-centred.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The thing that’s bugging me the most about this whole thing, is that she’s not celebrating her birthday with her children. She’s been away from them all day today, then overnight and then all day tomorrow (presumably, seeing as she kept asking for recommendations for things to do in London while she’s alone).
Fair enough have a party but surely, as a parent, part of the deal is that you work things around your kids and involve them to an extent?
So self-centred.
This!
I had a birthday lunch in London on my actual 30th birthday which I insisted my two year old came to as I wanted to memory of him there on my birthday. I then went back to London a couple of days later with my friends and had a night out. She’ll probably get back tomorrow after a whole day pampering after they’re asleep or just before.

Reactions: 7
So self-centred.
I had my 30th in the 3rd lockdown. Partner was at work and the kids had just gone back to school. I'd of given anything to spend the day with my family. Absolutely didn't need or want a big party (even if I'd legally been allowed 🤣).

Reactions: 6
So what we thinking for her outfit… she says she’s always ‘extra’- will it be as bad as that monstrosity that was her Halloween outfit? Will the nips be out as per?

Reactions: 4
So what we thinking for her outfit… she says she’s always ‘extra’- will it be as bad as that monstrosity that was her Halloween outfit? Will the nips be out as per?
Nips and cleavage are nailed on. Legs and a bit of cheek too?? Place your bets…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg the outfit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s worse than I thought it would be!!! Is the party fancy dress as Fran and Laura look like they’re wearing normal clothes.

Also LOL at the wannabe Paris look on the cocktails. I’d cringe for myself if I did that at my own party. If you go on Vicky benns story, you can hear how dead the venue is.

Chloe lauren Insta hun is the first person who seems to have pulled out as she’s home.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The party must be awful, we’d have normally had 700 stories in an hour 😂 I reckon there’s hardly anyone there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s two ways of looking at this.

You could almost feel sorry for Nay, she’s gone to all that trouble to throw a big party and covid comes along and people drop out.

Or… which I’m leaning towards. You think the arrogance of her throwing a party with her face in cocktails she must think she’s something really special and the way she openly on social media spoke to the people who ‘let her down’ earlier during a global pandemic, well she deserves to be in a laughably funny dress with not so many guests at a completely over done party.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.