Naomiella #11 Ring on her finger, bells on her toes. She shall dump those kids wherever she goes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not about Nay but looks like perri and Laura have broken up
We’ve a thread for Perri, Perri ended it for sure. Laura had posted a big message for his birthday only to delete it a few days later and you don’t do that if you’re in the mind of dumping someone.

They were last together for his birthday on the 15th, and by Christmas Eve they stopped all form of seeing each other. Be good if someone who knows what happened can share, can only assume it was due to not being suited to each other rather than the distance, as Laura now works in London and they haven’t given it another go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Bet shes feeling smug that her and jordan are now the main couple left 🙄

Reactions: 6
Here she goes again wirb "people never see this side" "how much we don't see each orher"

You bang on about it enough Nay. I think the whole world knows your a hard working mum with NO HELP. Geez.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'Standard people'....who does she think she is? Rude witch.

Him being out all those hours has obviously paid for the overpriced valentines shite in your kitchen 🙄

'Standard people'....who does she think she is? Rude witch.

Him being out all those hours has obviously paid for the overpriced valentines shite in your kitchen 🙄
I don’t think she meant ‘standard people’ to be fair. It’s punctuated with an emoji. I read it as ‘Standard (as in, late night rehearsals and missing valentines evening is standard) - then a new sentence - ‘People don’t see this side’ blah blah blah woe is me.
She’s still a rude witch though 😂
---
Also, when did 6 month wedding anniversaries become a thing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t think she meant ‘standard people’ to be fair. It’s punctuated with an emoji. I read it as ‘Standard (as in, late night rehearsals and missing valentines evening is standard) - then a new sentence - ‘People don’t see this side’ blah blah blah woe is me.
She’s still a rude witch though 😂
---
Also, when did 6 month wedding anniversaries become a thing?!
Ah, I get it now...whoops 🤣

Although the whinge bag has deleted it....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She literally spells like shes 12? Off to see c breezy cringe 😆
I'm not defending her but that's what Chris brown is often known as....he calls himself that a lot and loads of my friends are going to see him and have called him the same! (I'm so jelly 😫)

Reactions: 2
Was gonna ask, who the duck is c breezy!

Sorry, but after what he did to Rihanna I think he is a prick! I can hold a grudge 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I'm not defending her but that's what Chris brown is often known as....he calls himself that a lot and loads of my friends are going to see him and have called him the same! (I'm so jelly 😫)
I know he does get called breezy but she literally shortens everything 😆stennys and ballys anyone?🤣

• Haha
Why when she goes out is it always ‘Ive had 2 hours sleep’
She doesn’t live far from the o2 at all she was prob home just after midnight. Constant pooor meeeeee

Correct me if I’m wrong, but World book day - aren’t children supposed to go dressed as a character or a book? Not just wearing a shop-bought piece of tat with a photo of a toy on it?
If you’re a busy working Mum then fair enough, but surely Nay has time to put some effort in?!

I
Correct me if I’m wrong, but World book day - aren’t children supposed to go dressed as a character or a book? Not just wearing a shop-bought piece of tat with a photo of a toy on it?
If you’re a busy working Mum then fair enough, but surely Nay has time to put some effort in?!
It’s an ad! When has mimi ever played with or mentioned my little pony!! Anything for £

I
It’s an ad! When has mimi ever played with or mentioned my little pony!! Anything for £
Ohhh I hadn’t seen it on her story, just on Jordan’s. I should have guessed! That’s even worse. No effort AND she’s making money out of her child again. Vile.

Reactions: 3
Look everyone- I think you’re all being really harsh. Nay Nay set herself the target of organising the massive house and has finally got the annex done this weekend, and she’s done it mostly by herself. The cleaner who cleans it all and the Nanny who babysits didn’t really do much. Nay deserves an award for being able to organise her house. Both her children are at school and she doesn’t work but it’s really really hard, the poor poor woman gets no help remember. I only wish I could be as organised as Nay.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.