Naomiella #11 Ring on her finger, bells on her toes. She shall dump those kids wherever she goes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness I thought it would be more than that 😂 given the life they live 🤦🏻‍♀️ bankruptcy will be looming in a few years!

Reactions: 9
In fairness I thought it would be more than that 😂 given the life they live 🤦🏻‍♀️ bankruptcy will be looming in a few years!
Baring in mind there would still be the Diversity wage plus the books with Ashley and any other side things he’s got because of DV/Ashley still on top of that. And not forgetting nay nay’s six figures 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Baring in mind there would still be the Diversity wage plus the books with Ashley and any other side things he’s got because of DV/Ashley still on top of that. And not forgetting nay nay’s six figures 🤣🤣
Nay nays company's house accounts show nothing like 6 figures 😂 she won't have had any change after buying her mum that Q3 tbh 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So the hotel paid for flights and upgraded his room, what exactly did he have to pay for?! The private dinner where he proposed? Does this bloke realise his wife goes to sweat it out at a PT session in head to toe "Bally" 🤢🤢🤢

They strike me as the kind of couple who max out the credit cards to portray a certain kind of image...lol..so I'm baffed as to why they're shelling out 10k for a private birth at the Portland an hour away from home....maybe they asked for another freebie.

I've said many times on these threads, I'm absolutely not disputing Jordan will be well paid at kiss but must be about 5k a week absolute max! When you take into account his car collection and mortgage as a minimum it doesn't add up, they act like he's on Premier League 250k a month wages.
I thought he said they only upgraded his room and he had to pay for everything else and ended up skint because of it?

Reactions: 1
Her engagement ring is proper horrible! I literally can’t imagine ANYONE walking into a shop and being like ‘yeah, that’s the one! It’s beautiful!’
It’s not classy or pretty! It’s bulky and looks heavy xx

I would of imagined her with a dainty ring and a huge sparkling rock

Reactions: 7
At 6.54 she is talking about cass going in for half a day! An hour later he has been unwell all night???
Literally an hour later! This bird is such a div

Reactions: 5
At 6.54 she is talking about cass going in for half a day! An hour later he has been unwell all night???
Literally an hour later! This bird is such a div
Remember the times before she has ignored her children being poorly in the night, in particular the time mimi was hospitalised for days because she ignored her 😒

Those poor children. She’s tired now being pregnant, she’s got a massive shock coming when she’s juggling 3 but then again she will just get the nanny back full time so she can look like the super mum she 100% isn’t 🥺

This children are always ill. It’s a real concern, I get kids pick up all sorts of bugs, they they seem continually getting ‘ill’ or maybe it’s Nay’s perfect excuse to do lazy parenting! (Not that she needs an excuse)

Mimi's speech is appauling really no excuse just lazy parenting I say this someone with speech issues so I'm not being judgmental. There are speech and language therapist and she always has them shoved in front of a screen Nay.

Reactions: 2
Mimi's speech is appauling really no excuse just lazy parenting I say this someone with speech issues so I'm not being judgmental. There are speech and language therapist and she always has them shoved in front of a screen Nay.
Cass speech is just as bad! Maybe if she didn’t give them dummies and sit them in front of iPads 24/7 they would be talking

Reactions: 4
Why was nay and the kids at the studio all day today? None of the other wives/gfs/bfs/kids were

Reactions: 2
The kids are always ill because she always gives them rubbish food( she doesn’t cook ) and the speech dummies, iPads, tv . She doesn’t play with them and if she does take them out it’s always Marsh Farm

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.