Naomiella #11 Ring on her finger, bells on her toes. She shall dump those kids wherever she goes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually disgusted. She can’t cope with life as it is let alone with a new born. Why can’t people just enjoy the kids and life they have and focus on that when every thing stresses her out. So many people feeling the need to add babies to the already chaos 🥹

Reactions: 17
From the nanny’s point of view it’ll give her more hours at work as the other 2 are at school all day 🤣 from nays point of view it’ll be more content to sponge off and get free gifts that’ll be on Vinted in no time 🙄

Reactions: 5
I haven’t been on this thread in so long, but when I tell you I flew over here

Reactions: 9
A baby is such a blessing, a moment of joy in a couples life. But I just really feel for that poor baba…she can’t parent the 2 she has and now she’s throwing in a newborn. She complains about the chaos and whirlwinds now, god knows what will happen come April. But got to get that content in, and those Ads rolling in.
so do we think she went to SA with Jord after all?! Not sure I would have wanted all those long distance flights in my first trimester……🤮

Depends when in July she conceived,don't state when in April due.i was born on my due date 2nd April my mum conceived 8th July so she could b end off April,so conceived end of July didn't know at the wedding maybe.shes around 16weeks I think
My mistake I misread her post

Reactions: 1
I found victoria Benn’s comment of congrats strange, surely as a close friend/bridesmaid she would’ve known before insta? Someone’s had a falling out 🤔

Reactions: 10
duck! We all knew it would happen but I just feel so sad for this baby and Cass and Mimi! The recap I did with the SS, she was 1000% hinting at baby no 3 in a lot of those q&a answers.

Jordan and nay just don’t know how to parent - sad but true. I’m actually appalled any of their friends and family would think this is a good idea 😔

Reactions: 15
Seems so irresponsible to have another child when they can never seem to spend time as a family as it is

Reactions: 7
The scan she’s holding is a 12 week scan, she’s got the ginger hair so was done this week, unless it’s just taken for the sake of the announcement but he one in front of their door seems much for influencer that jordys unfiltered one (and was take over a week ago as the hair is her old hair)

Jordan looks absolutely miserable. Disaster waiting to happen. 2 kids to 3 is another level and she can’t cooper with 2 as it is!

Reactions: 7
Firstly congratulations to them as a baby is a blessing and I hope baby is happy and healthy when he/she arrives.
Secondly I feel for Fran and Ashley who i remember struggled to conceive (think I read it in an interview) and obviously all other people struggling too but to have that so close must be tough especially when she doesn't parent the 2 she has!

Reactions: 4
What a joke. I hope they BOTH start getting their priorities in order now. That baby and those poor kids deserve so so much more from them both

Reactions: 5
Called it at the wedding 🙈 she needs to get her act together she doesn't look after the two she has!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.