Naomiella #11 Ring on her finger, bells on her toes. She shall dump those kids wherever she goes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to sob story about myself but seeing this kind of stuff pisses me off purely because I’ve been trying to conceive for 2 years and then you see her she is a tit parent she literally doesn’t parent her own kids, I genuinely don’t see a maternal bone in her body and yet she gets 3 kids???

When I get mine one day it will literally be treasured but it’s so sad to see other people don’t appreciate the ones they already have and don’t realise how lucky they are

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Not to sob story about myself but seeing this kind of stuff pisses me off purely because I’ve been trying to conceive for 2 years and then you see her she is a tit parent she literally doesn’t parent her own kids, I genuinely don’t see a maternal bone in her body and yet she gets 3 kids???

When I get mine one day it will literally be treasured but it’s so sad to see other people don’t appreciate the ones they already have and don’t realise how lucky they are
It’s a piss take isn’t it babies are just content for the insta huns these days🙄 sorry to hear about you having trouble conceiving I hope you manage to soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She did a big q&a like a week ago saying she wasn’t having another didn’t she?? And was flogging that bloody natural contraception 😴😴😴😴 Wtf she hates being a mum why

Reactions: 9
Oh bloody hell here we go!
Even more of a reason for little miss lazy bones to not bother parenting the kids she already has!

I just don’t understand why they’d want another one when they don’t bother with the 2 they have now. Do we reckon it was planned or a surprise? She’ll probably do a q&a on insta soon n we’ll find out

Reactions: 12
I'm just disgusted....wouldn't seem so bad if she actually parented the ones she already has. Absolutely no words 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The other 2 are at PREP school now so she needs a reason to not actually get a real job so she can spend her time going to nandos and moaning about how hard life is

The school holidays with all 3 at home will be interesting 🙃

Reactions: 19
Oooh hello everyone been a while!
Got my own newborn to enjoy 🥰.. But had to come on here!!… she’s pregnant! Shocked much 🥴🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Depends when in July she conceived,don't state when in April due.i was born on my due date 2nd April my mum conceived 8th July so she could b end off April,so conceived end of July didn't know at the wedding maybe.shes around 16weeks I think

Reactions: 3
The other 2 are at PREP school now so she needs a reason to not actually get a real job so she can spend her time going to nandos and moaning about how hard life is

The school holidays with all 3 at home will be interesting 🙃
She won't be the one looking after them

She won't be the one looking after them
Exactly this. Will have the nanny to do all the school runs, homework etc. Cleaner to do all the cleaning. Nandos takeaways. And then moan moan moan about how hard it is having a newborn when she'll be palming the baby off as soon as she can. Utterly irresponsible!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.