Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoesntMatter99

I don’t get why they constantly feel the need to be on their phones doing instagram stories. Just enjoy your honeymoon fgs even on their wedding day it was just instagram stories. Enjoy these big things and quality time to yourself🙄

Reactions: 9

Jkop

Naomi I hope you find the time to get your kids’ advent calendars ‘out of the cupboard’ this year in between filming a time lapse of the tree. Kids before trolls hun ✌🏼

• Haha

DoesntMatter99

I really don’t think they should of had kids imo. She’s never with them, even when she’s in the same place they’re separate being looked after by someone else and on the off chance they are with her she just moans and probably counts down the seconds till she’s away from them. She’s nothing but a selfish self centred gold digging c u next Tuesday. Bet she’s just happy she’s finally a Banjo not that she’s actually married Jord.
Sorry for the rant guys I’m on and she’s really set me off😂😭

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I thought this too but she's so addicted to social media she will probably be walking down the aisle with it in her hand filming it 🤣🤣

Laura seems like a down to earth girl hope she isn't swayed by the insta Hun life
Can you imagine 😂😂😂

“Do you, Naomi, take…”
“Wait!!! I need to put a filter on!! Sorry, carry on vicar”

• Haha

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
Why does she have to be so passive aggressive? All she had to say was yes kids would have loved the animals however there was a lot of waiting around which they wouldnt have enjoyed
Because she feels guilty I think so she gets arsey with them, she doesn't think she just rages and replies, probs her ADHD she'll say 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

bopbop22

She’s honestly not right if she’s sitting on her honeymoon answering these questions. Just shows how much validation she needs. Attention seeking woman.

Esme

VIP Member
While I totally agree childcare at the wedding makes it easier and more enjoyable, it’s almost like they choose everything they can not to parent their children.

We’ve seen them spend practically no time with the children in the run up to the wedding, during the summer holidays, before mimi starts (which on grid posts nay was claiming this time was so precious to her). They’re now off on honeymoon for the 10/14 days. They could easily have waited until September to go away and spend these next few weeks with the children and being in that post wedding glow.

How ironic they’re choosing to go away in the summer holidays when there’ll be more children around than if they waited til term time 😅

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Why does she have to be so passive aggressive? All she had to say was yes kids would have loved the animals however there was a lot of waiting around which they wouldnt have enjoyed

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
I agree. Laura is naturally beautiful and came across as really genuine and down to earth, but she’s definitely heading down the fake instagrammer route.
Nay is busy reposting to her stories on her wedding day. Why would you even be on your phone?! Enjoy the day and ignore the outside world.
I thought this too but she's so addicted to social media she will probably be walking down the aisle with it in her hand filming it 🤣🤣

Laura seems like a down to earth girl hope she isn't swayed by the insta Hun life

• Haha