Naomiella #10 One fun stag and a moaning old nag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be embarrassed to take her out too with the type of thing she would wear she’d have her boobs out for everyone to see but tbf she probably wouldn’t want to go cause she wouldn’t be able to filter/edit it
I find her so ungrateful endless holidays, she doesn't work seems to rinse all his money. As soon as he goes for five seconds she is such a sarcastic moo

Reactions: 7
She’s such a salty tart over the pride of Britain. Why would you need to be there hun, you aren’t a celeb 🤣

Reactions: 11
God forbid Jord has a life of his own and princess Nay has to look after her own kids😱shock horror

Reactions: 4
Remembering her outfit from the NTA’s a few years back!!! I’d never take her out again 🤣🤣

• Haha
This outfit @Pipsqueak12 🤣🤣🤣
AC77F56A-9966-4608-98C3-297CF69F852F.jpeg

The way she whines on when he attends things like this make me think she did get with him for invites to things like this 🤷🏼‍♀️ why would she be invited? She is literally a nobody, she’s so bloody salty, it’s like the time he went with kiss fm (you know his employer) to the Brits and she kicked off because she had takeaway chips 🤣 maybe if she was employed, she’d get invites to events too
50178591-E891-4DB1-83F1-086A935E0D4C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s the dress!!!

Don’t even look like she bothered with her hair 🤦🏼‍♀️

But she is naturally pretty there! She’s changed so much

I thought a lot of people took their partners rok these things?
Maybe he just pretends he can't take her because he knows how embarrassing she would be.

Reactions: 2
Hedge your bets tattlers- after Emily Atack has shared her pic with Perri and Jordy what problem will Nay have today…

1. Migraine
2. Moaning that half term is hard when you’re alone 24/7
3. Moaning she never sees Jordy
4. Stating she has no help whilst sitting alone in nandos

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hedge your bets tattlers- after Emily Atack has shared her pic with Perri and Jordy what problem will Nay have today…

1. Migraine
2. Moaning that half term is hard when you’re alone 24/7
3. Moaning she never sees Jordy
4. Stating she has no help whilst sitting alone in nandos
All the above🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.