NaomiBANJO #13 kids in bed, nay nay isnt well, will Jord leave the tour? Time will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t be friends with Nay - it’s Atreus’ party not Atreus’s

Possessive apostrophes have ruined many a friendship…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t be friends with Nay - it’s Atreus’ party not Atreus’s

Possessive apostrophes have ruined many a friendship…
She’s not known for her written accuracy though, is she!?! ‘His self’ being my biggest ick.
Talking of icks… Oneder the sea? Awful.

Reactions: 6
The party looked tacky and OTT for a first bday. All of the entertainment hired and plastic tat bought in just for the photo opportunities. Ridiculous way to carry on. Tre is a very cute boy though.

The way she talks about him being away on tour....he's been back loads and it's not like she's alone! I don't mean to rave about Gemma Atkinson but gorka is away for weeks at a time not coming back at all and she doesn't moan about that or act like she's an army wife when he's back (rave over I promise!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It may just be my bad timing but whenever I check Insta she is always ill !!! Or the kids are off school ill !!!

Reactions: 5
Never known anyone as ill as often as her and her family. I guess a diet of dominoes, Starbucks and pancakes isn’t great for anyone’s immune system.

Reactions: 12
Never known anyone as ill as often as her and her family. I guess a diet of dominoes, Starbucks and pancakes isn’t great for anyone’s immune system.
I’m drained just watching her stories. She’s always poorly I’ve never known anything like it 🤣 me and my kids are probably poorly 3-4 times a YEAR. She’s poorly 3-4 times a month & then next the kids will be off school again

Reactions: 6
I’m drained just watching her stories. She’s always poorly I’ve never known anything like it 🤣 me and my kids are probably poorly 3-4 times a YEAR. She’s poorly 3-4 times a month & then next the kids will be off school again
It’s never really anything in particular either, she’s just so ill. Strange really , considering she’s so #blessed.

• Haha
It’s never really anything in particular either, she’s just so ill. Strange really , considering she’s so #blessed.
Lazyitis I reckon! Or when she’s not getting enough attention from Jawddddd. I see she’s on the beg for some presents for cass’ birthday! Yawn

Going on holiday in the next couple of weeks, so taking the kids out of school when they've just had 3 weeks off and another holiday coming up??!

I know they are only young and I understand families who do take kids out in term time (I've been one of those parents) but they can afford to go in the school holidays 🤷‍♀️

Going on holiday in the next couple of weeks, so taking the kids out of school when they've just had 3 weeks off and another holiday coming up??!

I know they are only young and I understand families who do take kids out in term time (I've been one of those parents) but they can afford to go in the school holidays 🤷‍♀️
Private schools get longer holidays than us ‘normal’ folk!!! I know Jordan’s just done a tour but ALOT of mums and dads have very important jobs too 😡. we still get penalised for taking our kids out of school and made to feel like we are criminals if we do! 🤬

There cannot be an exception to the rules!!!! I bet it’s an #ad #freebie
To be fair people in the ‘limelight’ shouldn’t gloat about removing kids from school regardless!

Private schools get longer holidays than us ‘normal’ folk!!! I know Jordan’s just done a tour but ALOT of mums and dads have very important jobs too 😡. we still get penalised for taking our kids out of school and made to feel like we are criminals if we do! 🤬

There cannot be an exception to the rules!!!! I bet it’s an #ad #freebie
To be fair people in the ‘limelight’ shouldn’t gloat about removing kids from school regardless!
Private schools don't get fines for taking children out during term time

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jordons story about her saying she ordered Uber eats/Deliveroo when he was away, and she was worried she would be kidnapped. Is she 12 years old?! She’s a proper beg isn’t she!

Reactions: 7
Jordons story about her saying she ordered Uber eats/Deliveroo when he was away, and she was worried she would be kidnapped. Is she 12 years old?! She’s a proper beg isn’t she!
She didn’t care enough to actually cook or prepare a nutritious meal for the kids though!

The state of her on Jordan’s TikTok. She gets more immature by the day! He must be exhausted after a day with her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.