NaomiBANJO #13 kids in bed, nay nay isnt well, will Jord leave the tour? Time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our resident essex no point influencer with the mega famous husband
naomiella21 Or as now known naomi BANJO

Thank you for winning thread title @taurus_gal

@Esme would you like to do a TLDR?

Still so dramatic, still a winge bag, still a tit mum 🙄

Reactions: 2
Bet Nay’s furious he’s not taken the 8 hour drive to spend the day with her and the kids on his day off…

Especially since Jordan loves driving and all that..

Nearly 2 weeks in without racing home to them, well done Jordan.

When do we think he’ll see them next?

The tour seems all over the place location wise. Why can’t they do all East locations together etc. Would they not fly to a close airport and then do the commute rather than 15 hour coach journeys…

Feedback of the tour seems to be very positive, despite the tension at rehearsals and the absolute last minute of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just parking up here for more moans and me me me’s!

• Haha
The tour seems all over the place location wise. Why can’t they do all East locations together etc. Would they not fly to a close airport and then do the commute rather than 15 hour coach journeys…
Doesn't make any sense does it, surely from a cost point of view too, all the miles of driving doesn't make sense.

She made another dig on Sunday about having the tradition of pancakes on a Sunday even though Jordan isn't there. Jeez it's only pancakes and is it a tradition if you do it every week?!

Reactions: 4
Georgie flew from London to Glasgow to spend the day with Starr before flying home that evening!

I heard Jordan in the radio say how he spent the whole day binge watching a series!
Bet Nay was steaming!!!!!!!

Tre is really poorly! Like she’s trying to make Jordan feel bad and come home 🙄

Reactions: 4
I heard Jordan in the radio say how he spent the whole day binge watching a series!
Bet Nay was steaming!!!!!!!

Tre is really poorly! Like she’s trying to make Jordan feel bad and come home 🙄
And Mimi now! 🙄. Never known a family be ill so much.

Reactions: 9
She was reasonably likeable just after Tre was born but she’s almost fully reverted back to her old self. I’m sure she’ll have Tre in nursery as soon as she can and she’ll be fully back to her old self.

I know there are bugs going round at the moment (I have one) but how do her kids only ever get ill when daddy is away? Poor Jordan having to hear how ill everyone is whilst he's trying to work and keep her in the manner she wants!

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t shock me if she just took them to the drs to post that photo to guilt trip her husband. I’ve never once even considered taking a of photo whilst on a GP or hospital.

Reactions: 6
And she has to mention the private GP 🙄 literally she’s such a brag. My child goes to a club with quite a famous persons child, they have alot more money than the Poundland Banjos…their child does not go to private school and to look at them you wouldn’t know their level of wealth. Unlike little Miss. private GP. It also annoys me in terms of privacy. She’s told over 100k people where her kids go to the doctor, is there no privacy anymore?! I hate it.

Reactions: 7
I’m actually shocked they are in school!!!!!!

INFECTION??????
---
And she has to mention the private GP 🙄 literally she’s such a brag. My child goes to a club with quite a famous persons child, they have alot more money than the Poundland Banjos…their child does not go to private school and to look at them you wouldn’t know their level of wealth. Unlike little Miss. private GP. It also annoys me in terms of privacy. She’s told over 100k people where her kids go to the doctor, is there no privacy anymore?! I hate it.
I feel like I need to know who this is now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These are my favourite type of people in the public eye. Some of the most famous people I’ve worked with are the most down to earth. Yet your Z listers think they’re something special.

Reactions: 3
These are my favourite type of people in the public eye. Some of the most famous people I’ve worked with are the most down to earth. Yet your Z listers think they’re something special.
I often find that people who are genuinely wealthy just get on with living life, while those who want to be, feel the need to brag and show off every little thing they spend money on.