NaomiBANJO #13 kids in bed, nay nay isnt well, will Jord leave the tour? Time will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think something happened with Perri. He used to be with them all the time, had lots to do with the kids etc. Then Laura came on the scene and she was involved too, seemed to get on well with the kids etc then it all stopped very suddenly. I don’t think I’ve seen any evidence of Perri being at their house since way before his split with Laura.
I do wonder if circumstances were different would there be a better dynamic in the group. If Perri never went on tour in 2022 and Laura had remained in London. Laura was great with all the kids and she was her own person. Shante was good friends with the girls and Perri saw the kids. It would be just great to see him with someone who isn’t from the same bubble as him, even if it wasn’t to be with Laura. Someone is their own person. Not basing their friends and work around their partner. I miss the old Perri. I was shocked to read Jess had such a small role in tour, that she gave up a fantastic career abroad, a part time job, for that 5 minute role as a nurse.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Jess was after influencer type ads, so perhaps she thought being a part of diversity/the tour would mean influencer work that would override the loss of earnings she had before.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Jess was after influencer type ads, so perhaps she thought being a part of diversity/the tour would mean influencer work that would override the loss of earnings she had before.
Now she’s living with Perri, maybe he’s covering all her costs so she can afford to tour with him. He clearly wasn’t a fan of the long-distance thing while he was on tour and away from Laura. He definitely seems clingy.

Reactions: 4
Even though she is part of the rat tailed pack being nasty bullies I hope she sees sense. Many more blond hair blue eyed girls our there for Perri. She better not take her eyes off him for one second.

Reactions: 3
The end of Supernova tour footage seems like a proper "goodbye" rather than celebrate that we did it. Can't help but think that's THE end for Jordan with regards to Diversity - might explain why Naomi felt compelled to be there, just days before the littlest 1st bday.

Also the way he's moving into boxing, it has to be in anticipation for filling a gap, it's not like he actually has time (yet).

Reactions: 6
Tbf I do think that he should give up Diversity. Its not fair on the kids the little time he had with them he then has to divide again to have 1:1 time with Nay.

Reactions: 4
He made comments last night about feeling really emotional and it being the start of a new journey. Part of me wonders whether the whole group will announce the end.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I feel that’s the last tour wrapped up. Everyone’s posts seem very emotional and final. A Lot of references to next chapters.. Now is most certainly the right time to end things.

Also in Jordan’s post - the last video of them hugging a few of the members are crying. Starr is balling her eyes out!

I agree they need to give it up. It’s not fair on the cast members partners with children to be away for so long. I saw a Tiktok of Sam’s partner saying she moved out of their place and was staying with her parents for the last 7 months with the baby. That can’t be easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Tre’s first birthday today!

Fran, Danielle, Talisa, Victoria, Perri, Mitch, Teish, Sam all in attendance.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Doesn't look like Jess went which is interesting 🤔
Yeah looks like she didn’t, she looks hungover imo. Strange she didn’t go but she wouldn’t know Nay really.

I’m more interested in what’s the story with her family. Similar situation to Nay? Estranged from them? No siblings?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Also think it’s weird nay nay has put up 7 grid photos which consists of her and the kids and just the kids. Jordan has put up 1 photo of him and tre. No nay, no other kids.
They’ve had a family photo shoot done and put up pics like they’re not together

Reactions: 5
Also think it’s weird nay nay has put up 7 grid photos which consists of her and the kids and just the kids. Jordan has put up 1 photo of him and tre. No nay, no other kids.
They’ve had a family photo shoot done and put up pics like they’re not together
She always tags him into posts so they go on his grid too, she did for the tour but not with the birthday ones or even tag Jordan. Bet they had an argument, we know she can’t help herself so she’s being childish and doing stuff like this (she’s done it before)

Reactions: 9
It’s very telling that Danielle has posted pictures of Tre, the other kids, Jordan, Papa Banj and others, but nothing of Naomi. Desperate to show a united front, but maybe unity with Nay Nay is a step too far!!

Reactions: 6
All Nay posts is deliveroo , freebies and gym selfies. Jordan is working hard and she’s doing not very much at home, can’t even look after her own kids most of the time. Not endearing to anyone.

Reactions: 8
If you think about it, we all have family members we aren’t keen on but we attend kids party’s for the kids & family, not for that family member we dislike. Nays irrelevant in this.
This is 100% the situation here, nobody for her or because they all get on.. it was for Tre , and possibly Jordan.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.