NaomiBANJO #13 kids in bed, nay nay isnt well, will Jord leave the tour? Time will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted all her highlights bar one??

Is that a recent thing? I wonder why?

Nearly 200k followers! I’m actually baffled!!
What the duck has she driven to wales for??? On a school day??

Reactions: 2

Because she’s a bleep 😂…also why does she have to shorten every word it’s so embarrassing….callys idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Last day of Diversity tour is this evening in Wales!!

Surprised she’s going to it given it’s a 5 hour drive. As far as I’m aware Fran isn’t going as she’s still in Essex.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He couldn't possibly be allowed to celebrate with his friends alone could he!!

Reactions: 8
Has she really driven 5 1/2 hours with the kids! Her life makes no sense.
You don’t really think she’d take the kids do you?! Nay Nay needs ‘hubs’ all to herself, and a night away from the children after all the parenting she didn’t do over the school holiday…

Reactions: 7
All she’s done is complain about him being away on tour. But she’s driven all that way for the last one. Make it make sense 🥴

• Haha
Hahaha she's brilliant. Bitched and moaned the whole time now she's like yay I love you all!! They prob think she's a right cow

• Haha
She just looks like such a tag along. Bet she's so embarrassing to have there. Jord just wants to celebrate with the group and probably has to keep giving her attention

Reactions: 9
She just looks like such a tag along. Bet she's so embarrassing to have there. Jord just wants to celebrate with the group and probably has to keep giving her attention
And of course she had to be the one with the phone out filming while everyone else is chatting with no phones in sight

Reactions: 4
She can’t let him have his moment as she has to make it all about her…she’s moaned the whole time he’s been away. Then turn up on the last night looking like the supportive wife when we know she is anything but…

Reactions: 11
He wouldn’t be allowed to celebrate with everyone. I think it was the previous tour she followed them to a lot of places, and even on someone’s birthday she made Jordan stay in the hotel with her. It might have been Warren’s birthday and she didn’t have the children. She loves the money his work gets her but she cannot stand for Jordan to enjoy himself, relax or do anything for himself. He only seems to spend time with Perri for work, not like it was years ago.

He wouldn’t be allowed to celebrate with everyone. I think it was the previous tour she followed them to a lot of places, and even on someone’s birthday she made Jordan stay in the hotel with her. It might have been Warren’s birthday and she didn’t have the children. She loves the money his work gets her but she cannot stand for Jordan to enjoy himself, relax or do anything for himself. He only seems to spend time with Perri for work, not like it was years ago.
I still think something happened with Perri. He used to be with them all the time, had lots to do with the kids etc. Then Laura came on the scene and she was involved too, seemed to get on well with the kids etc then it all stopped very suddenly. I don’t think I’ve seen any evidence of Perri being at their house since way before his split with Laura.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.