Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they actually married? How’ve they managed that if they’ve never met?
there’s ways to do it all online or via mail. It can affect visa applications though and could also be part of why her esta was refused. She did it the wrong way and it could affect her for years to come if she doesn’t get the visa either.

Why are there so many UK girls in relationships with US prisoners on tik tok lol embarrassing
For some reason it became a huge trend at the start of Covid lockdowns, people got bored and decided to do it. Plus it gets them likes on social media.
I hate that the tik tok thing glamorises it all, it’s not all rainbows and sunshinethe way they act like it is.

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure she said she got married after her esta was declined?

Also these girls just assume they are gonna move to the US, it’s extremely hard to get residency there especially if you don’t have a good job

Reactions: 1
Ahh I’m not sure of the dates, she irritates me so I don’t follow her 😂
Yep, quite a few think it’s as easy as marrying them and moving over. They’re so deluded but it’s funny to watch.

Reactions: 2
Leave it to naomi to show us a heavily filtered vid to proof she has nO wRiNkLeS while she DoEsN’t EvEn HaVe BoToX
4908A5AD-7194-4022-80E9-10034E34E5E5.png

naomi naomi… is it possible for you to like, not lie and speak the truth for once?
A8F2FAF4-F1AB-42E4-AE7A-422D35D8083C.png

not saying there is anything wrong with having wrinkles or botox/no botox. Just think it’s funny how she’s fooling no one but herself.

• Haha
😂 it’s unbelievable how much this woman loves here self but she’s not even attractive

Reactions: 3
😂 it’s unbelievable how much this woman loves here self but she’s not even attractive
She's constantly going on about her "glow up", she just uses filters now 🤣

Why did she move to Manchester?
Her previous ex lives there , definitely moved back for him. Shes using Victor for clout until she finally gets the real life relationship

I don't understand why she does these you tubes because everyone can just see she looks nothing like her photos!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
She's constantly going on about her "glow up", she just uses filters now 🤣

Her previous ex lives there , definitely moved back for him. Shes using Victor for clout until she finally gets the real life relationship

I don't understand why she does these you tubes because everyone can just see she looks nothing like her photos!
I think you are right! Why would you live where your ex lives if not from the area…kinda like look at me look what you’re missing out on. She could be sleeping with him on the side! I just don’t believe she would wait 13 years for this guy, he’s got kids and he’s kids mum he could possibly go back to, just think he’s emotional support that’s all

Those little self centred videos of herself are so cringe

Reactions: 5
I think you are right! Why would you live where your ex lives if not from the area…kinda like look at me look what you’re missing out on. She could be sleeping with him on the side! I just don’t believe she would wait 13 years for this guy, he’s got kids and he’s kids mum he could possibly go back to, just think he’s emotional support that’s all

Those little self centred videos of herself are so cringe
The one where she's filmed herself opening the mail 🤣 wtaf. Why would anyone do that. So staged and fake.

• Haha
The one where she's filmed herself opening the mail 🤣 wtaf. Why would anyone do that. So staged and fake.
😂 omg I know!!!! Even the pics of their heads on other peoples bodies was really odd to me, he sent me his dick outline omg woooooooooooow 🤣

• Haha
The most recent telephone recording, she’s obviously said she feels lost at the minute which is very normal for anyone, especially her dealing with this messed up relationship. But Victor saying it makes him angry and frustrated her saying that. What sort of relationship is that when you can’t be honest with how you feel especially if you feel like crap without him saying such negative stuff but in a soppy way. He just seems so dangerous, well that goes without saying. But it’s not the first time he’s said stuff like that, or she’s said something about making him angry.

Reactions: 3
The most recent telephone recording, she’s obviously said she feels lost at the minute which is very normal for anyone, especially her dealing with this messed up relationship. But Victor saying it makes him angry and frustrated her saying that. What sort of relationship is that when you can’t be honest with how you feel especially if you feel like crap without him saying such negative stuff but in a soppy way. He just seems so dangerous, well that goes without saying. But it’s not the first time he’s said stuff like that, or she’s said something about making him angry.
These guys are very manipulative and controlling, they are used to being that way in prison, I think he’s got a firm hold on her from a long distance

I agree! I recommend following jessicasilvey_x on insta. She’s been mentioned here before, she moved from oz to the US and married her fiancé (not online via zoom 🙉) but has moved back to Oz in recent days as he’s not due out til 2024 and she found it so lonely. She’s showing the reality of it all and how it’s not all sunshine and rainbows!

Not being funny but them charging £15 for her to post!!! Fair do’s it’s a service but dam she has been shady not disclosing it! What a pair they are made for each other

I could out myself here but I’ve been married to my penpal turned husband for a year now, some of the things Victor says are major red flags. She doesn’t see it yet and probably won’t ever see it since she’s getting free money from him.

Why is she lying so much.. She claims Victor doesn’t do anything illegal in there. But with the amount he is sending her and how often there’s no way he’s only getting that money from these advertisements or the money he earns from work..

They’re shady and straightup erratic/delusional. Charging for a service is fair enough, but she acted like she was doing a good deed by posting victors friends and pals. Now all of a sudden they don’t give a f and don’t care if women get scammed or played cos the $15 is already in the pocket? Also they’re constantly contradicting themseves. Boohoo victor needs the $15 because otherwise he has to eat the mystery meat since he’s only making $30 a month, but he can buy her flowers and nails and call 10 times a day? And his attitude about it all is the worst 😂 he really thinks he’s the tit. If he thinks this nutjob will succeed in not commiting suicide within the next 10 years or whatever that he’s still going to be inside, will be able to move to the united states and will still be fertile he’s in for a very rough ride. This is one big tit show and they’re both enabling each-others mental illnesses and problematic behavior. If she wouldn’t keep falling out with her friends and then acting like she’s not the problem maybe someone would talk some sense into her. Keep on feeling like you’re meghan markle and harry whilst being literal trashy lowlifes that contribute nothing to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
More to this situation than what people know ⏰

I could out myself here but I’ve been married to my penpal turned husband for a year now, some of the things Victor says are major red flags. She doesn’t see it yet and probably won’t ever see it since she’s getting free money from him.
Ohhh please tell us what they are

Reactions: 1
They’re shady and straightup erratic/delusional. Charging for a service is fair enough, but she acted like she was doing a good deed by posting victors friends and pals. Now all of a sudden they don’t give a f and don’t care if women get scammed or played cos the $15 is already in the pocket? Also they’re constantly contradicting themseves. Boohoo victor needs the $15 because otherwise he has to eat the mystery meat since he’s only making $30 a month, but he can buy her flowers and nails and call 10 times a day? And his attitude about it all is the worst 😂 he really thinks he’s the tit. If he thinks this nutjob will succeed in not commiting suicide within the next 10 years or whatever that he’s still going to be inside, will be able to move to the united states and will still be fertile he’s in for a very rough ride. This is one big tit show and they’re both enabling each-others mental illnesses and problematic behavior. If she wouldn’t keep falling out with her friends and then acting like she’s not the problem maybe someone would talk some sense into her. Keep on feeling like you’re meghan markle and harry whilst being literal trashy lowlifes that contribute nothing to society.
Also, she shouldn’t be throwing it out there and advising people on how to set up US numbers, people who do that to speak to their loved ones in another country could end up losing phone communication as it is technically call forwarding and if they find out could start cutting off phone calls, she has no clue this woman and yes making money off peoples adds is very shady you don’t know who these people are, at least with WAP it’s official and they can check into crimes etc, twit

How do you know?
It’s obvious! They are not married she is lying, she and her lover are making money off vulnerable women, why did she get denied an esta? Must be a good reason…

Also how he refers to the women as clients!?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.