Naomi oquendo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so embarrassing. She is honestly the most miserable, sad, desperate, painfully sad human being I have ever known of. I really don't think I have ever known of someone to be so sad and miserable deep down, it's so blatant to see that the whole 'self love, I don't give a f image' is all an act and she is just a lonely, miserable woman but I have no sympathy because she brings it all on herself

Reactions: 7
Love how she asks for privacy yet the video before was some slideshow of her crying then made up like 'once i was crying over the breakup, now im slaying & healed' lmaoooooooooo just stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Talking about not talking about it 😂

Its all still related to victor. She needs to realise the only videos that will do numbers are the ones about her unhinged fellon marrying behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone message Victor again and get alllllllll the tea seeing as she’s not going to give us the “piping hot” version? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She is full of piss and vinegar about protecting her own peace and living for herself not the followers… When deep down she knows what we all do… Without her Prison Wife gig she is boring as batshit… So she will slowly watch her followers keep dropping until there is none… Or keep spilling tea about Animal 😂

Reactions: 1
What did you comment? I cba to even watch the video, came off it about 20 seconds in 😂
I said that victor has told people they're still together 😂 but I can see someone else commented something similar and she said "what my exes do/say after a break up, i cant control" or something similar

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Every other video is about a breakup and an ex. She'll say "obvi not about V hehe xoxo" hidden down in comments so people aren't going to see unless they scroll and look. She knows exactly who people are going to think they're about. It's all anyone gives a damn about and she knows it. But poor Naomi just wants privacy and that's a boundary she's just not willing to cross for her wellbeing and why can't ppl just focus on her new content ?🥺 Give me a break 😂

Reactions: 4
I said that victor has told people they're still together 😂 but I can see someone else commented something similar and she said "what my exes do/say after a break up, i cant control" or something similar
Oh yeah because Victor really gets something out of lying that they’re back together doesn’t he clearly😂😭 he’s got no reason to lie whereas she does because it’s clear she’s trying to rebuild her image of a self love guru and get away from the prison wife videos since she wants people to watch her for her not her relationship lol. We all know she’s talking to Victor in the background because she’s a lonely sad woman.

I would message Victor again if I could but I’m not going to because I got told off on the last thread for doing it and reported 😭😭 sorry guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
These type of toxic people live by the same narrative collectively.

They always seem to have the worst luck in the world. They meet the wrong partner, wrong friend, take on the wrong jobs etc. They then wax lyrical about cutting off negativity, self love, woe is me etc etc

What they don’t seem to see is that with each of the above failures there is a common denominator. You Naomi. You are the wrong one.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.