Naomi oquendo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it really matter? What’s the odds he’s going to come to England whether he could illegally or legally. Naomi was a meal ticket for him, like most of the girls who are MWI overseas. Those men couldn’t give a duck, it just so happened Naomi is a good looking girl. It could have been some ugly chick but they don’t care, long as they get their food boxes every month and money on commissary looks are irrelevant lol
---
Does it really matter? What’s the odds he’s going to come to England whether he could illegally or legally. Naomi was a meal ticket for him, like most of the girls who are MWI overseas. Those men couldn’t give a duck, it just so happened Naomi is a good looking girl. It could have been some ugly chick but they don’t care, long as they get their food boxes every month and money on commissary looks are irrelevant lol
It could be a possibility if they were serious and she didn’t want to live in the US..but they are too roller coaster
Not to sound like a parrot but as HaventAClue literally JUST said... Does it really matter? What’s the odds he’s going to come to England whether he could illegally or legally.
It’s a possibility to talk about, yes. Maybe it doesn’t interest you (it’s ok!) but it’s a possibility. In the UK Naomi would probably pay everything for him the way she puts money on his books, in the US he has to work. Also, it could very well happen to other foreign PW!

what's he gonna do, rock up illegally in grimsby or something out the blue?? lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It could be a possibility if they were serious and she didn’t want to live in the US..but they are too roller coaster

It’s a possibility to talk about, yes. Maybe it doesn’t interest you (it’s ok!) but it’s a possibility. In the UK Naomi would probably pay everything for him the way she puts money on his books, in the US he has to work. Also, it could very well happen to other foreign PW!
Also probation / parole isn’t forever. Eventually they are fully released. Also if he completes his sentence in full he won’t be released on probation / parole. He will be fully free to do as he pleases (within the law) including travel if he wants to.

Reactions: 1
Also probation / parole isn’t forever. Eventually they are fully released. Also if he completes his sentence in full he won’t be released on probation / parole. He will be fully free to do as he pleases (within the law) including travel if he wants to.
Yep! And if I’m not mistaking, he is also Mexican. He is 100% allowed to pack his bags and relocate to Mexico the second he is paroled. Many people are doing it to avoid parole. You cannot tell a citizen of a country they are not allowed to go.

Day in my life: Using The Money I Made Reselling AliExpress Bracelets To Smuggle Animal Hubby Into the UK - WOOPS! I Accidently Spent It All On Nose Job and Filler Blog! IT ALL WENT WRONG! ((SAD ENDING!!! Warning U WILL CRY!!) ad for Shein haul

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Day in my life: Using The Money I Made Reselling AliExpress Bracelets To Smuggle Animal Hubby Into the UK - WOOPS! I Accidently Spent It All On Nose Job and Filler Blog! IT ALL WENT WRONG! ((SAD ENDING!!! Warning U WILL CRY!!) ad for Shein haul

(Not clickbait)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He will never be allowed to enter the UK or places like Australia. I think it’s 5/10 years he has to wait after getting off parole and then he will have to apply to come here and probably will be denied.

Reactions: 2
He will never be allowed to enter the UK or places like Australia. I think it’s 5/10 years he has to wait after getting off parole and then he will have to apply to come here and probably will be denied.
How is this debate still going?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I personally know of at least two men who came to the UK who have criminal records in the states. One even extended his stay to 6 months as he came for the birth of his child with his partner who is based here. He’d only been released for a year at the time. Until the uk version of the ESTA comes into force US citizens are able to enter the uk without a visa for leisure travel. Unless he is randomly stopped by border force(who are a joke lol) then he would be able to come on a short visit. But by then the UK ESTA would be in force and he would have to declare his criminal record and would be denied so could apply for a visa.

I personally know of at least two men who came to the UK who have criminal records in the states. One even extended his stay to 6 months as he came for the birth of his child with his partner who is based here. He’d only been released for a year at the time. Until the uk version of the ESTA comes into force US citizens are able to enter the uk without a visa for leisure travel. Unless he is randomly stopped by border force(who are a joke lol) then he would be able to come on a short visit. But by then the UK ESTA would be in force and he would have to declare his criminal record and would be denied so could apply for a visa.
Ya’ll need to have a Kit Kat. Animal was in a crappy little street gang approx 200 years ago. He isn’t Pablo bleeping Escobar and he isn’t going risk his hide smuggling himself onto a cattle truck crossing the border to the Arndale in Manchester for a Starbucks date with old snaggle teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ya’ll need to have a Kit Kat. Animal was in a crappy little street gang approx 200 years ago. He isn’t Pablo bleeping Escobar and he isn’t going risk his hide smuggling himself onto a cattle truck crossing the border to the Arndale in Manchester for a Starbucks date with old snaggle teeth.
bleeping hell, spot on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
All of this in the next thread title please, genuinely laughed out loud hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyway, regardless of the other debates this would put a spanner in the works too - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67630258

"From April 2024, British citizens or people already settled in the UK will need to show they earn £38,700 before their overseas partner can live here with them - a sharp jump from the current threshold of £18,600."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.