Naomi oquendo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prison wife
(Unqualified) tattoo artist
Unconfirmed stripper rumours 🤷‍♀️

Happy tattling

Reactions: 2
She’s a mess. There is no way she will ever be moving to America. It’s hard to see who is using who more, her or Victor. At least it’s killing time for him but what will she have to show for it in a few years?

Reactions: 6
The weird comment on her latest video…

“Money seems to come to me effortlessly” or something like that. Disgusting attitude to voice out loud when so many people are struggling.

Reactions: 7
I just watched her latest tiktok but what is she trying to be? She acts like she’s rich AF LOL but she doesn’t have a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone that claims disability benefits, she thinks she is living a champagne lifestyle.

I just wanted to also come back to her driving while recording herself (on a busy motorway) she thinks she is invincible, if she keeps doing that she’ll end up in prison like her ‘husband’

Attachments

Looking at 9 grand bags but won’t fork out a couple to visit her soulmate.

Math ain’t mathin

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Math ain’t mathin
I definitely believe that she has been banned from visiting like it was mentioned in the other thread. If you were saving money you wouldn’t be wasting it like she does. If she got a 1 year ban that means she could go again any time from august onwards so we’ll see what happens because she did say later in 2023 👀

Reactions: 10

Math ain’t mathin
Folk who have money rarely feel the need to brag as it might attract the wrong kind of attention. I came into a great deal of money at 18 and have had a financial advisor since. He has forever warned me against telling others about my wealth, even partners. I’ve been with my partner for the last 5 years and he hadn’t a clue until a couple of years in.

Naomi constantly feels as though she has something to prove. Money doesn’t make you better than anybody else, especially the way she’s supposedly earned it. It wasn’t through hard graft. Mine was an inheritance and went straight into investments. It would make me feel physically ill to brag about it.

Reactions: 16
She’s a knob! I know someone who suffers from BPD and works full time as they don’t have the choice to mum around getting pointless tit tattoos and spending money in shite like she does. She’s a MESSSSS

She has thousands to drop on clothes, Starbucks and moving house, doesn’t work so has all the free time in the world… definitely banned from visiting otherwise why wouldn’t you spend every moment you can with your “husband”?

Reactions: 9
She hasn’t mentioned video visits for a while either has she? In some states an in person visit ban also extends to a video visit ban.

Reactions: 1
i don’t think she’s properly rich, i dunno what the word for it but it’s when you don’t really have much money but so much on tit with loans or any money you have to show off to other people online. Sure she must have some money as she’s buying so much stuff but she probably has duck all in her bank. Also the ‘money flows to me effortlessly’ made me wanna scream, she has no job, tit at tattooing and married a horrible person while others work 60+ hours a week and struggle. She’s a bleeping asshole. She could use her money to move over, visit her husband more or to help other prison wives instead she spend it on shite.

Reactions: 6
i don’t think she’s properly rich, i dunno what the word for it but it’s when you don’t really have much money but so much on tit with loans or any money you have to show off to other people online. Sure she must have some money as she’s buying so much stuff but she probably has duck all in her bank. Also the ‘money flows to me effortlessly’ made me wanna scream, she has no job, tit at tattooing and married a horrible person while others work 60+ hours a week and struggle. She’s a bleeping asshole. She could use her money to move over, visit her husband more or to help other prison wives instead she spend it on shite.
Not sure on the loans. She’s under a debt relief order at the min

I may me misremember but didn’t she post a video taking aboht her designer handbags and how her mum got her a Chanel for her 21st or 18th? Now she’s saying it’s fake???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.