Naomi oquendo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he can’t come to the UK lmao he can’t leave the US
---

bleeping hell he’s ugly, i bet he’s regretting that N on his forehead now hahahahaha
Yes, he can. Not necessarily legally, but if he has the money everything has a price.

Yes, he can. Not necessarily legally, but if he has the money everything has a price.
No he cannot unless he can obtain a passport. Which most felons cannot because they come out on probation. He may also be ordered to stay in his city for a period of time. Even with the passport he’d have to come over then would get questioned at customs and be sent right home. That or stay here completely illegally. Be unable to work and access healthcare. Please think before posing delusional rubbish.

Reactions: 15
What in the Who from Whoville duck has she got done to her cheeks? Shot them up full of filler to look like cheekbones but she looks like a chipmunk. Why not spend money getting her jacked up teeth fixed?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her q&a saying she’s never wanted to live in America. Didn’t she say quite a few times she was eventually going to move there 😂 just shows how much she lies
She will say whatever suits the narrative at the time. if she had the opportunity presented to her no strings attached to move to America right now, she would go 100% to be close to him and be able to visit him all the time, but because it’s basically impossible with her illegal marriage lol it’s easier for her to pretend that she wouldn’t want to

No he cannot unless he can obtain a passport. Which most felons cannot because they come out on probation. He may also be ordered to stay in his city for a period of time. Even with the passport he’d have to come over then would get questioned at customs and be sent right home. That or stay here completely illegally. Be unable to work and access healthcare. Please think before posing delusional rubbish.
I will post again and write the important word (which makes everything you wrote irrelevant) in capital letters. He can do it ILLEGALLY. I am not saying if it’s a good or bad idea nor do I care. I am stating a fact. Illegal immigration is a thing, I’m unsure why anyone would try to argue with me about it. If you have money, you will get to where you want to be if you pay a coyote.

Reactions: 2
I will post again and write the important word (which makes everything you wrote irrelevant) in capital letters. He can do it ILLEGALLY. I am not saying if it’s a good or bad idea nor do I care. I am stating a fact. Illegal immigration is a thing, I’m unsure why anyone would try to argue with me about it. If you have money, you will get to where you want to be if you pay a coyote.
Pray tell how this stereotype of a convicted felon with no money, somehow would get from Michigan to England 😂 Honestly I am intrested how

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pray tell how this stereotype of a convicted felon with no money, somehow would get from Michigan to England 😂 Honestly I am intrested how
Do you mean how to would get the money? How he would be brought to England? They are smuggled through borders for a fee, or provided with fake ids. Criminal organizations work with customs and other similar people so they keep their eyes closed in exchange of money. There is a lot of info about it online if you are interested!

Do you mean how to would get the money? How he would be brought to England? They are smuggled through borders for a fee, or provided with fake ids. Criminal organizations work with customs and other similar people so they keep their eyes closed in exchange of money. There is a lot of info about it online if you are interested!
This is getting a bit silly now

Reactions: 13
This is getting a bit silly now
Not really. It is very well documented online if you do not believe me. If you are from Europe you could (altho you shouldn’t, there is a high number of trafficked women from Eastern Europe into Western Europe for SW) be a little less knowledgeable/aware but if you are from America it’s literally everywhere in the news and almost everybody knows someone who may or may not have done it. There is an increasing number of Chinese people being smuggled through Central America all the way to the US and Canada, it shows how powerful and international those organizations are.

Given that Animal was in a gang from my understanding, he would have no problems to find someone who could help if he wanted to go. The fact that he has someone he knows in England would make most things like being unable to find an apartment irrelevant.

Reactions: 1
Not really. It is very well documented online if you do not believe me. If you are from Europe you could (altho you shouldn’t, there is a high number of trafficked women from Eastern Europe into Western Europe for SW) be a little less knowledgeable/aware but if you are from America it’s literally everywhere in the news and almost everybody knows someone who may or may not have done it. There is an increasing number of Chinese people being smuggled through Central America all the way to the US and Canada, it shows how powerful and international those organizations are.

Given that Animal was in a gang from my understanding, he would have no problems to find someone who could help if he wanted to go. The fact that he has someone he knows in England would make most things like being unable to find an apartment irrelevant.
LISTEN. When he comes out of PRISON HE IS GOING TO BE ON PROBATION TO THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. REGULAR PISS TESTS. CHECKS OF HIS LIVING ARRANGEMENTS. THEY WANT TO KNOW EVERY LAST SINGLE DETAIL. HE WILL BE FORCED TO LOOK FOR EMPLOYMENT. THERE WILL BE NO OPPORTUNITIES TO RUN AWAY OVER HERE. Whatever delulu thing you’ve been told, WRONG.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
LISTEN. When he comes out of PRISON HE IS GOING TO BE ON PROBATION TO THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. REGULAR PISS TESTS. CHECKS OF HIS LIVING ARRANGEMENTS. THEY WANT TO KNOW EVERY LAST SINGLE DETAIL. HE WILL BE FORCED TO LOOK FOR EMPLOYMENT. THERE WILL BE NO OPPORTUNITIES TO RUN AWAY OVER HERE. Whatever delulu thing you’ve been told, WRONG.
So, do you think that people about to commit a crime (crossing illegally is sometimes considered one) call their PO before doing so? Please. Have you not heard of people not reporting to parole or is that a first for you? It often happens, and after a reasonable effort is made to get in touch they revoke parole and a warrant is made. If he is out of the US, not much can happen unless he would get arrested where he is. But you’re cute to think they would involve their PO in the process😂

I haven’t been told sh*t, I’m from a culture who is infamous for doing this. I have seen many people being deported, jumping back illegally a few days later and avoiding parole.

I’m not sure what is not clear about what I’m explaining, or why you cannot use Google to learn more if you are clueless about the subject instead of arguing in caps.

AGAIN, I am not saying this is ok to do, and I do not care about what Animal and Piggy do with their money. They are not my problem. I am simply explaining how things work (this information is widely documented as well).

Reactions: 1
Do we think she has removed the V under her eye? Or covering it with heavy duty make up?

You can always see the star sign emblem under her other eye, even with make up

Reactions: 2
Does it really matter? What’s the odds he’s going to come to England whether he could illegally or legally. Naomi was a meal ticket for him, like most of the girls who are MWI overseas. Those men couldn’t give a duck, it just so happened Naomi is a good looking girl. It could have been some ugly chick but they don’t care, long as they get their food boxes every month and money on commissary looks are irrelevant lol
---
Does it really matter? What’s the odds he’s going to come to England whether he could illegally or legally. Naomi was a meal ticket for him, like most of the girls who are MWI overseas. Those men couldn’t give a duck, it just so happened Naomi is a good looking girl. It could have been some ugly chick but they don’t care, long as they get their food boxes every month and money on commissary looks are irrelevant lol

Reactions: 6
So, do you think that people about to commit a crime (crossing illegally is sometimes considered one) call their PO before doing so? Please. Have you not heard of people not reporting to parole or is that a first for you? It often happens, and after a reasonable effort is made to get in touch they revoke parole and a warrant is made. If he is out of the US, not much can happen unless he would get arrested where he is. But you’re cute to think they would involve their PO in the process😂

I haven’t been told sh*t, I’m from a culture who is infamous for doing this. I have seen many people being deported, jumping back illegally a few days later and avoiding parole.

I’m not sure what is not clear about what I’m explaining, or why you cannot use Google to learn more if you are clueless about the subject instead of arguing in caps.

AGAIN, I am not saying this is ok to do, and I do not care about what Animal and Piggy do with their money. They are not my problem. I am simply explaining how things work (this information is widely documented as well).

That is literally the WHOLE point. He fails to turn up to his probation a warrant for his arrest is issued. The first place they’ll look is Naomi since everything they have ever done is on the INTERNET. All you have to do is google one of their names and they are automatically tied to each other. All they’ll do is notify our Border force that a DOUBLE MURDERER with a warrant for his arrest is potentially on his way or in our country and they’ll pick him up and deport him back in no time at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not to sound like a parrot but as HaventAClue literally JUST said... Does it really matter? What’s the odds he’s going to come to England whether he could illegally or legally.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
---
Meant every word of this so much that I posted it twice 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.