Naomi oquendo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally sat open mouthed throughout her video about the breakup. Pretty much slandering Victor and claiming he was wasn’t the good person she insisted he was etc etc, that him didn’t exist etc etc.

She’s still bleeping with him.

Reactions: 3
Literally sat open mouthed throughout her video about the breakup. Pretty much slandering Victor and claiming he was wasn’t the good person she insisted he was etc etc, that him didn’t exist etc etc.

She’s still bleeping with him.
Where is the video? I can’t see one where she’s directly talking about her breakup with Victor but I did see one where she’s talking about her previous relationships and singing her own praises saying how she’s a fixer. Like honestly if that’s what she’s classing herself just because she got in a relationship with a double murderer in prison then my god, 1- what did she expect and 2- she didn't do a good job at fixing him😂
---
I responded to someone on her TikTok telling them she was back with Victor. Got blocked. The fact she hasn’t addressed this is insane. Let’s assume she was being completely honest that she wasn’t with him. Surely she’d make a joke out of it and call people out.
Exactly, she basically admitted she's with him when she blocked you for saying that. She doesn't want any of her followers to know the truth 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
she did a video about buying starbucks and spending £24 on a gold cup but then deleted it after people told about the starbucks boycott! said she had no idea lol find that hard to believe as its ALL OVER tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her q&a saying she’s never wanted to live in America. Didn’t she say quite a few times she was eventually going to move there 😂 just shows how much she lies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her q&a saying she’s never wanted to live in America. Didn’t she say quite a few times she was eventually going to move there 😂 just shows how much she lies
You could tell she never wanted to! She was lying to herself and everyone for ages saying she’d move to America when he came out 🙄

Reactions: 4
It winds me up when folk say “I can’t wait to leave this year behind. Next year is my year”

Yes it’s a new year but you’re still the same dick, no matter what the date is on the calendar.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It winds me up when folk say “I can’t wait to leave this year behind. Next year is my year”

Yes it’s a new year but you’re still the same dick, no matter what the date is on the calendar.
Love abit of new year, new me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.