Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol lol lol

The girls a nutter.

Saying how she got lip blush and not filler because she doesn’t want to put stuff into her body… how can she say it so straight faced with a forehead of Botox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m wondering is Jonafun home now and that’s why she’s having all these treatments done now 🤣

Reactions: 5
Her face looks odd now as she’s got this smooth forehead but the rest of it is still like a Bassett hound!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone been to Sul? I’m about 90 mins from Manchester and so tempted to book in just for some goss 😂 is that too far for a blow dry?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watching her recent reels it looks like she’s been given far too much Botox! Her eyelids have dropped! She looks 10 years older now
---
And swear she’s had filler in her cheeks 😣

Reactions: 2
Hello my people!!! I have been reading up and my mouth is on the floor! The photoshopped Xmas photo. Although I understand why she has botox, her forehead wrinkles were quite pronounced

Reactions: 2
Is he out now? there's a few recent story she’s mentioned him now, the Halloween hat being the most recent. Somebody tell us the goss?!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think he’s out, I think she’s just back to telling lies and trying to portray that hes around and actively in Sullys life. She’s so deluluuuu

Reactions: 6
They might do family days in the jail he's in was it not 2025 he was out

Reactions: 1
She’s always randomly mentioning him on her stories to make out he’s there but if he was she would of defo posted a pic but with his head covered with an emoji 😂

Reactions: 7
Wow !! Why is she lying saying she was a poor skint single mum during the pandemic so had to save up to buy a second hand dyson air wrap 😂 I remember when I first saw her Insta stories of her in her Rolex and Gucci shoes and bags. I remember her saying that jonafun had bought her the air wrap too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow !! Why is she lying saying she was a poor skint single mum during the pandemic so had to save up to buy a second hand dyson air wrap 😂 I remember when I first saw her Insta stories of her in her Rolex and Gucci shoes and bags. I remember her saying that jonafun had bought her the air wrap too.
Since when was she known as the Dyson girl either 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a liar.
She’s an ex lap dancer who met a drug dealer, lived off his cash & then when he went to prison in the pandemic she had to do something for herself and started this online crap to look legit whilst he paid for the house & salon.
If her followers & the company’s know what she is or was, she wouldn’t be anything!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t of said it better myself😂 she only opened the salon because he went back to jail and she had no other choice for money, wonder what she’d be like now if he hadn’t gone back 🤔

Reactions: 6