Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen anyone her age with forehead wrinkles like that! It was insane!

Reactions: 3
No matter how much botox she gets, she's got old lady looking, dark gloomy eyes. Her security blanket is that bleeping horses mane hair that needs about 8 inches lobbing off it 😒😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No matter how much botox she gets, she's got old lady looking, dark gloomy eyes. Her security blanket is that bleeping horses mane hair that needs about 8 inches lobbing off it 😒😒😒
Her face always looks dirty like you could scrape an inch of dead skin off it 🤢

Reactions: 6
Nah she defo visited him in prison otherwise we would have had sTORYS of cheeky cocktails & food.. there’s nothing 🤣🤣🤣
As someone who has been and visited people in jail , not a chance they would let you in like that. Deffo on home leave. Be interesting how Sully copes with dad being home , considering he only just come off breast feeding. Something makes me rally un easy about breastfeeding your child till he near enough starting school

Reactions: 1
Loving the comments on her recent post advertising OGX. She will literally recommend anything if she’s paid

Didn’t she say she uses olaplex and morrocan oil on her hair? I think that’s what she genuinely uses and anything else is just an ad

Reactions: 1
Probably. The original sentence was 8.5 years in spring 2015 so would be around autumn.
I don't think he'll be out long do you? Just enough time to impregnate her then the wrinkled forehead and tits will be on show again.

Reactions: 3
I just don’t get the feeling he’s out. I reckon he’s in an open prison and probably due out soon, but I don’t think Naomi could help herself but show him off with pics of him covered up if he was out out

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get the feeling he’s out. I reckon he’s in an open prison and probably due out soon, but I don’t think Naomi could help herself but show him off with pics of him covered up if he was out out
I agree! We would get his hand in pics or the back of him etc, she couldn’t resist posting him and there’s been nothing. He’s not out yet, but due soon I reckon!

Reactions: 6