Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Err can’t remember, I’m sure I saw it on Insta, and it’s been mentioned on here. I don’t think she denies it, but doesn’t admit it either. I know I haven’t made this up
I swear a fellow hairdresser (maybe someone from rehab?) posted about it when they’d done her hair- either that or it was her. But yeah definitely at least used to! With how thick it is it would make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I get she loves her son, but she’s just said the last 3 years have been the best of her life… while jonafun has been in prison 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get she loves her son, but she’s just said the last 3 years have been the best of her life… while jonafun has been in prison 😅
I ran here to say the exact same thing. God help her when Jonathan comes out of jail , because I think that little boy is gonna find it hard to adjust too

Reactions: 6
I ran here to say the exact same thing. God help her when Jonathan comes out of jail , because I think that little boy is gonna find it hard to adjust too
I've said it before he'll not be out long. The lure of dealing is too much for these people.

Reactions: 6
Who is this man her and sully are with? Someone’s commented “Gorgeous family”, is he a family member or do they think he’s her partner? 😅
It's her brother. She mentioned the other day they were going to either visit him or go on holiday with him.

Reactions: 3
Who is this man her and sully are with? Someone’s commented “Gorgeous family”, is he a family member or do they think he’s her partner? 😅
It's nor Jonafun. Looks like her so could be her brother? Then again it is Naomi.so he may just be photoshopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Long distant relationship?! I thought he was banged up in a Manchester prison?! Or is she now trying to make out that they live miles apart and that’s why we never see him? Hasnt she said he’s in the army / works on an oil rig before? This must be the new lie! God, she’s so deluded!
8FCC18D6-F4A8-402D-A3DE-4434B5AA454F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So is he due out? Will he be allowed out of the country? She really is deluded isn't she?

Reactions: 5
So is he due out? Will he be allowed out of the country? She really is deluded isn't she?
Was he back in doing the rest of his license from the 2015 conviction, if he serves his full license and isn't doing sentences for any more crimes I believe yes, probation involvement will cease when the license expires and he'll be free to go where he wants.

Reactions: 2
I really really dont get it. Does she have any mates that would sit her down and say 'Listen Naomi your fella isnt in the SAS, hes not President Bidens bodyguard hes locked up in His Majestys Prison for dealing Heroin. Do you understand love or has all that heat you use for your bouncy blows addled your brain' I mean why hasn't anyone mentioned it on her posts? Why? And why do I bleeping care so much lol. Ah duck it I'm off to get blocked...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Long distant relationship?! I thought he was banged up in a Manchester prison?! Or is she now trying to make out that they live miles apart and that’s why we never see him? Hasnt she said he’s in the army / works on an oil rig before? This must be the new lie! God, she’s so deluded!
View attachment 2364176
Idolises his dad 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5