Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really weird and really unnecessary. I think there is so much pressure put on mums to breastfeed now as it’s seen as “best”. My breast milk never came in properly, I think it was due to having C-section and stress , but I remember feeling soo bad I couldn’t breast freed

Reactions: 6
anyway, not to derail the thread too much with the BF topic, does anyone know when Jonafun is out? An ad for Naomi popped up on both my tiktok and Facebook and NEITHER one you could leave a comment on, so the brands have obviously been spun some tit for them to be turning off comments on an AD!

Reactions: 3
i couldnt believe what i was reading when i started the thread, never would i have guessed about her bf and the apartment she was living in etc. i always just thought she was a hairdresser lmao

Reactions: 4
Imagine posting "mum and dad day" acting like you're living your best life when actually dad's on day release what a shan 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine posting "mum and dad day" acting like you're living your best life when actually dad's on day release what a shan 😭🤣
Is he not out yet? Does he get day release?
Or is that story ‘mum & dad day’ actually her driving to see him in prison 🤣

Reactions: 5
Is he not out yet? Does he get day release?
Or is that story ‘mum & dad day’ actually her driving to see him in prison 🤣
Yeah possibly a visit too🙈 is he due out soon though? I can't remember the timeline it's all very confusing😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah possibly a visit too🙈 is he due out soon though? I can't remember the timeline it's all very confusing😂
I somehow think he won't be out long do you? I wonder if he'll appear on her tiktoks lol

Reactions: 3
I somehow think he won't be out long do you? I wonder if he'll appear on her tiktoks lol
I'm sure it's the backend of this year that's why I assumed day release! I do wonder if she will start posting him, but I think her "fans" will question it so maybe not. Maybe just an arm With Sul or something and no tags so people don't Google him and find out what he did 💁🏽‍♀️

Just seen her q+ a from yesterday , apparently sulls dad doesn’t like being on social media 😂😂 course he doesn’t, also seen seen she co-sleeps no suprise really. God help her when sulls dad comes home for good and they want some mummy and daddy time at night. I let my son sleep with me , never ever will I do that again. My next will be going straight into there own bed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen her q+ a from yesterday , apparently sulls dad doesn’t like being on social media 😂😂 course he doesn’t, also seen seen she co-sleeps no suprise really. God help her when sulls dad comes home for good and they want some mummy and daddy time at night. I let my son sleep with me , never ever will I do that again. My next will be going straight into there own bed
Somebody needs to comment on the L’Oréal add and let people know the real reason he’s ‘so private’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope this link works, had to wait for it to reappear on my fb. I screenshot a few just Incase. I did try to cover people’s names and photos 😂😂😂

Ahh it won’t link to Facebook …remove the space between fb. And watch and copy and paste into browser and it should work

https://fb. watch/k_ZDZuBjaQ/

Attachments

• Haha
I 100000% think she's still breastfeeding as it delays post partum hair loss and keeps the pregnancy hormones in your body which with some people make hair grow thicker and longer (did with me with both my sons my hair grew like wildfire both pregnancies) and she knows it'll probably starting shedding like post partum hair loss when she stops

Reactions: 2