Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
I don’t know who’s behind the expose account, but I am here for it 😂 The ironic thing is… I wouldn’t have even known about the account if she hadn’t mentioned it herself on her stories! I wonder how many people have searched for it like I did. She’s constantly directing people to the truth.
Same as how I have her to thank for introducing me to tattle! when she was posting petitions to shut down tattle! Until then I always knew something was up with her, but it was on here I found out the madness that is her life and all of the lies she tells!

I don’t think I’m allowed to mention the account as it doesn’t have enough followers to discuss on here, but if you search her name on Instagram, it’s easy to find - that’s what I did as soon as she said “I’m aware of the accounts”!

She’s at that Jaymee hair baby shower today -isn’t that the girl who was slagging her off to your friend?!
Omg so easy to find on insta! I swear some of the screenshots are things from here, so it must be someone who at least looks at this site! I love how the accounts they follow are quite a few Manchester local business accounts so they obviously want local businesses to know the truth. They also follow follow SUL Hair! Haha, the brazenness!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
The way she spoke about trolling i asusmed this was a busy thread. I never see hate comments really either on her posts..

Did episode 3 ever get aired or her and katies podcrap?

Sticky One

VIP Member
She is live in tiktok and people are asking about her baby’s dad - no one actually seems to know he’s in prison. Wish I had a fake account 🤣🤣

Whatsthetea247

Just watching her recent reels it looks like she’s been given far too much Botox! Her eyelids have dropped! She looks 10 years older now
---
And swear she’s had filler in her cheeks 😣

Lolarose1994

Anybody watched her on her TikTok shop?? Is it just me or has she never mentioned hair burst before 🤔

she is saying she used the hair burst scalp roller which helped grow her hair back after birth yet I have never seen her do a video with it before 🫠

Sophielou

Chatty Member
Cant believe she’s promoting box dye as a hairdresser 🤣🤣 they are the absolute devil in the hairdressing world
I thought her hair colour in her vid addressing why she’s chosen to promote it looks a bit off 🙈 like a little yellow? But I’m not a hairdresser 😅

Helicopter68

I can't believe ghd is working with it. I'm gonna email ghd how can this be right there's kids starving and parents struggling yet the druggie wife gets work. No way would dyson work with her why does ghd want her I mean apart from the long hair there's nothing going on upstairs with this clown
Please do and let us know the outcome!!

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Omg she’s been on stories today shouting that she has good boobs, and they don’t look saggy in real life, and that they couldn’t be saggy any way, because they are fake 😅🤣 she actually has body dysmorphia with them 🙈

Ladywhite

Passive aggressive post there from our druggy wife wannabe 😂

fancy her been owed money for "working hard"
Good on the girl that decided not to pay, I say 😂

evac90

Chatty Member
Surely it’s far, far more likely to just be a typo rather than someone bothering to do it maliciously.

Clarity456

VIP Member
So is he due out? Will he be allowed out of the country? She really is deluded isn't she?
Was he back in doing the rest of his license from the 2015 conviction, if he serves his full license and isn't doing sentences for any more crimes I believe yes, probation involvement will cease when the license expires and he'll be free to go where he wants.