Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3DBCA9E6-E234-4A72-9E97-CD7CB1763D2B.png

summer at it again with her own definition of a month. If he was born on the 28th March then how did he turn 3 months on the 20th June🤦‍♀️ I genuinely don’t understand her logic and it irrationally infuriates me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she counts in weeks so he is 12 weeks which can be 3 months but not exact 3 months.

either way she is dumb lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hahaha that's so unnecesarily confusing, she's gonna be one of those mums who when they get asked how old their child is they say "39 months" like what

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She seems unbelievably lonely too, half the time her boyfriend will be playing football too, but at least he's got the other men to talk to and get to know, Naomi's either by herself or with her man and daughter all the time

Reactions: 7
Naomi's last video/reel make up is so bad .,
Looks like she haven't removed the mascara before applying the concealer ..,

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m sure Naomi was near 900K followers.Looks like she may need to come back to the UK and dig out her oversized coats and beanie hats.Saw this old pic of her today she looks like a different person.Anymore surgeries and her own child might not be able to recognise her 🤭
Over sized coats/beanies and neutrals tones were her thing and now since she has a collaboration with ITS it is nothing like her style!!! Especially her new collection 🙉 so fake wish she would stay true to herself!

Reactions: 11
I like Naomi’s attempt at colour but she looks so hard faced in this post.I would never buy anything from her collection she seems like she’s being forced to wear it
not the best picture of herself again
Outfit seems to be small and not get colour she need to be tanned for it , hair is a mess , make up not good ..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.