Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg these people are so selfish.At least Naomi had a legitimate excuse for her travel/move to LA.Lazy Summer just wants a holiday after doing the most work she’s ever done(having a baby).How’s the kids range working out for her.Forgotten about like the rest of her ventures 🙄I hope she does the decent thing and quarantines when she comes back if needed.
I doubt she’ll quarantine wherever she’s going 🙄 baby isn’t even 3 months and she’s jetted off selfish cow

Reactions: 5
The video on her main feed, I just mean alarming in the sense of using a filter with eyelashes and so on on a young child
Oh right.. I think it’s just for fun and she did say it’s because Nola finds it funny

Reactions: 2
Ahhhh the video is light hearted I’m not a Naomi fan but I didn’t see an issue with the video

Reactions: 4
The TikTok video is all part of Naomi's fun new LA persona.Such a bore.Also was she not complaining that she doesn’t want Nola on Instagram because someone stole her pictures.Make your mind up Naomi.So Summers in Spain with Hattie and her other low level wag friend selfish people who clearly don’t give a tit about the pandemic.

Reactions: 11
The TikTok video is all part of Naomi's fun new LA persona.Such a bore.Also was she not complaining that she doesn’t want Nola on Instagram because someone stole her pictures.Make your mind up Naomi.So Summers in Spain with Hattie and her other low level wag friend selfish people who clearly don’t give a tit about the pandemic.
Think they’re actually in Portugual

Reactions: 1
They’re in Portugal

Reactions: 2
Hahaha I came here to say the same thing! I thought I was going mad looking at that 😅

I always thought the brands sign off on the ads beforehand too?

• Haha
Does she not look at her stories once she has posted!? And who approved this from the product side? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
No friends, social life, job (that allows for real social interaction and using your brain) or hobbies in LA except hanging out with her one year old and fiance. Riveting. I wouldn't want to be her, even with all the money. what a lonely life

Reactions: 14
So cringe! Why is she standing like that at the beginning? Trying to force an non existent ass? 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.