Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always get a little sad when I see pictures of Naomi and her daughter. The little girl just looks so messy and in the same monotone outfits and crocs/white nike runners but Naomi always manages to look so put together. It's the complete opposite in our family, my kids are the ones that look so well and presentable and I usually have on clothes that still have bolognese stains and my hair is thrown in a bun. I agree with whoever's said that her child doesn't fit in with her aesthetic, it seems like she's just an after thought to Naomi.

Reactions: 19
I always get a little sad when I see pictures of Naomi and her daughter. The little girl just looks so messy and in the same monotone outfits and crocs/white nike runners but Naomi always manages to look so put together. It's the complete opposite in our family, my kids are the ones that look so well and presentable and I usually have on clothes that still have bolognese stains and my hair is thrown in a bun. I agree with whoever's said that her child doesn't fit in with her aesthetic, it seems like she's just an after thought to Naomi.
Couldn’t of said it any better! I could never met my 1 year old leave the house without her hair done or clean clothes. It’s actually such a shame, of course we only see snippets but that child never looks happy.

I can’t be the only one who cringes with parents put their child’s hair back but it looks like it’s pulling on the little hair that’s barely there 🙈

Reactions: 10
If she knows that she’s going to go out to get Instagram content, at least make your child look presentable and fit your aesthetic!

Reactions: 3
My friend used to date Derrick and he is bland as dry bread
match made in heaven 🥰

she’s so dull i can’t even picture them having a conversation, both about as interesting as watching paint dry

• Haha
If your on IG have a look at her daughters outfit for her first day at nursery🤦‍♀️.She only seems to care about her own image.Perhaps she would’ve done better with a boy.I really don’t think she has a amazing fashion sense she’s just lucky brands work with her.Added some pics of the lil ones outfits

Attachments

Reactions: 4
First day at nursery so blogger mummy can sit at home and literally so absolutely nothing all day🤦🏽‍♀️ Why can’t she go to play dates, classes and groups with her child

Reactions: 16
I honestly think Naomi is trying to channel Kylie Jenner’s daughter Stormi with the outfits she puts on Nola🤔 Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to work that well, she ends up looking scruffy and in clothes 2 sizes too big.

Reactions: 12
I honestly think Naomi is trying to channel Kylie Jenner’s daughter Stormi with the outfits she puts on Nola🤔 Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to work that well, she ends up looking scruffy and in clothes 2 sizes too big.
I was about to ask if any of kardashians kids dressed same way ? She must copy someone for sure

I know some girls wear PLT and look super glam but on me it will just look cheap ..
I think same with those clothes , it doesn't look good on poor kid ,

Btw was nice to see a few smiles with the dad, seems like Naomi is all day on her phone and not giving much attention to the child .

Reactions: 2
I was about to ask if any of kardashians kids dressed same way ? She must copy someone for sure

I know some girls wear PLT and look super glam but on me it will just look cheap ..
I think same with those clothes , it doesn't look good on poor kid ,

Btw was nice to see a few smiles with the dad, seems like Naomi is all day on her phone and not giving much attention to the child .
and shes put nola into pre school which will be good for her to interact with other children but what does naomi do all day, get starbucks?

Reactions: 3
So Summers going away again.They are certainly not letting a little thing like a Covid stop them.I’ve said it before I don’t think they know how to cope with their children alone eg when low league OH footballers are away.They can’t hack normal life so have to holiday.How many weeks is Summers child?And the poor boys being forced to travel twice already in a pandemic.Ridiculous person.

Attachments

So Summers going away again.They are certainly not letting a little thing like a Covid stop them.I’ve said it before I don’t think they know how to cope with their children alone eg when low league OH footballers are away.They can’t hack normal life so have to holiday.How many weeks is Summers child?And the poor boys being forced to travel twice already in a pandemic.Ridiculous person.
Wonder if she’s joining Hattie and her sister in Ibiza

Reactions: 2
I’ve never paid attention before but Naomi’s bf is hot 🥵

Reactions: 1
Ffs WBAmbassador!! What has that got to do with fashion?? Literally grabbing anything she can get her hands on now. Stay in your lane!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs WBAmbassador!! What has that got to do with fashion?? Literally grabbing anything she can get her hands on now. Stay in your lane!
don’t worry i doubt she’ll be invited again after wearing that car crash of an outfit 🤣

Reactions: 5
How comes Naomi is losing so many followers atm. The other week she had 850k followed and now it’s like 843k or something :O

Reactions: 4
How comes Naomi is losing so many followers atm. The other week she had 850k followed and now it’s like 843k or something :O
I feel like Naomi genes doesn’t even look like Naomi genes anymore! Her style is way too basic now just blue jeans and a white top.

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t know what the appeal with her is and why she’s got so many followers. She looks rough as duck. She’s got the personality of a fish fingers and she’s not the prettiest girl in the world.
I just don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t know what the appeal with her is and why she’s got so many followers. She looks rough as duck. She’s got the personality of a fish fingers and she’s not the prettiest girl in the world.
I just don’t get it.
I disagree with her looking rough as duck, she’s definitely a beautiful girl, but boring as bricks. Zero personality. Pursing her lips together and looking cutesy to the side is as cooky as it gets with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.