Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's saying they're going to live there long-term and not just for a few years. i think it's sad that they're leaving when summer's only just having her first baby.

Reactions: 8
she's saying they're going to live there long-term and not just for a few years. i think it's sad that they're leaving when summer's only just having her first baby.
i don’t think they can hack it long term, they will be back once his football career is over. What else will he do over there?

I think most people like the idea of living in USA but the reality will be very different, esp as they have no family out there.

Reactions: 17
Of course nothing bothers summer. She does duck all the entire day and lives off her boyfriend lol, she never feels stressed at work or has any real issues other than what balenciaga shoes to buy with her boyfriends card. View attachment 483003
Can’t stand a “I’m soooo above drama I stay out of all negativity And mind only my very own business cos I enjoy my happiness and peace and I’m sooo above everyone else” ass witch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Summer hasn’t had the baby her due date was yesterday.Re Naomi staying in the US I doubt it she might have the destination wedding in LA but after his contracts up I’m sure she’ll be back

Reactions: 2
Naomi posted about her laser eye surgery can anyone confirm her age as she looks old AF in the latest pics.At least 30+.Summer doesn’t look her age either.Summer doesn’t work all day so has no work stress or money worries and still looks older than me and my friends
She is 26 I was shocked when I saw as I am 33 this year and not to be arrogant but if you met us both together you’d think I was her little sister 💁🏻‍♀️

She is 26 I was shocked when I saw as I am 33 this year and not to be arrogant but if you met us both together you’d think I was her little sister 💁🏻‍♀️
I’ve just turned 26 and when I met her I thought she was late 20s/early 30s

She will also need a visa to stay!

What was she like when you met her?
I think she’ll be allowed the partner visa as her man born in USA wasn’t he? Plus he’s working too so it’ll be an easy process for them.

She’s confirmed theyre living in an apartment there not a house lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she’ll be allowed the partner visa as her man born in USA wasn’t he? Plus he’s working too so it’ll be an easy process for them.

Oh I didn’t know he was born in the USA that makes sense then!

Just checked wiki and he’s born in Germany apparently

Just watched Naomi’s IG story highlights from her holiday.She is so bleeping miserable even on holiday.Anyone else thinks Summer is so lazy I thought she would at least move about a bit more being pregnant but no.I think the baby will have a favourite episode of friends before his 1st Birthday

Reactions: 11
Just watched Naomi’s IG story highlights from her holiday.She is so bleeping miserable even on holiday.Anyone else thinks Summer is so lazy I thought she would at least move about a bit more being pregnant but no.I think the baby will have a favourite episode of friends before his 1st Birthday
Summer is definitely lazy. She’s a human sloth. She won’t know what to do with herself when her baby is here and she has to get up and do something 😂

Summer is definitely lazy. She’s a human sloth. She won’t know what to do with herself when her baby is here and she has to get up and do something 😂
She should at least go for a walk from time to time.Plus it might help the baby arrive easier.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.