Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might sound dumb here or ignorant but, when I first started following Naomi years ago. I always thought she was mixed race herself. Not sure if anyone else did? When I seen her in person, I realised she was white. She’s a lot fairer than her older pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I might sound dumb here or ignorant but, when I first started following Naomi years ago. I always thought she was mixed race herself. Not sure if anyone else did? When I seen her in person, I realised she was white. She’s a lot fairer than her older pictures.
Aye there are some older photos of Summer looking very mixed. She said once in a Q&A that their surname is actually Genesini which is Italian?

Reactions: 1
Aye there are some older photos of Summer looking very mixed. She said once in a Q&A that their surname is actually Genesini which is Italian?
Yes, I think they used to wear darker make up and fake tan. That name is Italian, I never knew that.

Reactions: 1
Yeah they both do it on purpose it’s called ‘blackfishing’ someone posted it under one of Summers pictures before she quickly deleted it 😂

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see that summer put on her insta story very briefly a pic of the baby and the name and then deleted it? I think she must have put on the wrong account? I can’t remember what the name was tho! Began with C, I think it was Carmelo. I thought when I saw it that I was surprised she had posted to her story without a more official post on her feed first. Was a cute pic of the baby

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
If she's had the kid and they're pretending she's not they're actually deluded lol. No one cares about you that much that they're desperate for your kid to be born and you've got to hide it bc of the fanzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she's had the kid and they're pretending she's not they're actually deluded lol. No one cares about you that much that they're desperate for your kid to be born and you've got to hide it bc of the fanzzz
Even Naomi was on her story saying she was waiting for Summer’s baby to be born when it obviously arrived days ago

Reactions: 6
Why are Z listers like these thinking they’re like kylie Jenner? No one gives a duck if you’ve had your baby just announce it like a normal person and stop trying to generate hype.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now I’m wondering if the quick insta story she posted and deleted that I mentioned before was done on purpose to create more “hype”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see that summer put on her insta story very briefly a pic of the baby and the name and then deleted it? I think she must have put on the wrong account? I can’t remember what the name was tho! Began with C, I think it was Carmelo. I thought when I saw it that I was surprised she had posted to her story without a more official post on her feed first. Was a cute pic of the baby
Not sure how I feel about the name Carmelo

Reactions: 3
duck me she’s already saying ‘mommy’ and she hasn’t even left the uk yet, nauseating

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor kid, already being born for Instagram culture and won't be off social media either. She'll probably try and post her kid to the mixed baby pages once the baby is a toddler for clout. I honestly hate it when people do that to their kids and because they're mixed like it's a special thing.

And as for Naomi, I hope she realises the impact of having a quarter black child and a half black nephew/niece when they come over to visit in the future. It's a different cattle of fish over there, racism is alive and well.

Naomi will probably try and force her daughter into acting/singing when she's old enough. I can already see it. The pair of them are so going to profit off these kids when they're older.

Or get into Youtube and show off their kids. Anyone ever seen Mazelee? The woman Alena, she's black American and her husband is Korean. She had a kid with a black man first, then three to a white man and then four to these Korean guy. She forces her non half Korean kids to learn Korean, forced them out of school to be homeschooled, forced these kids to do their chores in the morning before they could have breakfast. Tells them they have to earn their keep basically. It's awful and she's over 1m subs. Sadly they're popular for having mixed half black and asian kids because Kpop is a fetish thing and it's "exotic". But she exploits her kids, all of them. Films them in the bath, profits off them. Bought a $2m mansion with the cash as well. Kids are always moaning they're hungry which she ignores.

I can see these two, Naomi and Summer doing the same if they had the chance. Maybe not Youtube but Instagram defo.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.