Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread. Did anyone catch on April fools day I think it was, Niomi’s boyfriend played a prank on her with her coffee machine and Niomi was getting so angry ! At one point she said “swear on Nola’s life you haven’t done anything to it” why would you use your baby in that way? I don’t like swearing on your childs life like that especially for something so tedious, you should never bring your kids into arguments. Also with all the money he brings in why don’t the buy a house with a lovely garden for Nola? Keeping her cooped up in their flat is no fun for a baby and she could be learning so much whilst playing outside

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Just found this thread. Did anyone catch on April fools day I think it was, Niomi’s boyfriend played a prank on her with her coffee machine and Niomi was getting so angry ! At one point she said “swear on Nola’s life you haven’t done anything to it” why would you use your baby in that way? I don’t like swearing on your childs life like that especially for something so tedious, you should never bring your kids into arguments. Also with all the money he brings in why don’t the buy a house with a lovely garden for Nola? Keeping her cooped up in their flat is no fun for a baby and she could be learning so much whilst playing outside
I thought the exact same as well of that prank! She seems like so much fun to be around🤥

if I remember correctly they lived in a house before the child came a long and around that time she was saying they had an offer accepted on a place so they must have bought that apartment? I bet she’s regretting it now.

I’m from Manchester too and I know where abouts they’re living. It’s just near Deansgate locks facing that ugly Hilton hotel building. I’ve lived in the city myself for work. But I don’t rate it at all. Manchester is hardly glamour and the homeless rate is worsening. It’ll be worse after this lockdown.

So I can imagine the flat is spacious but it’ll be boring once her kid is bigger. But they apparently are going to move back to America because the footballer boyfriend is from there originally.

Reactions: 1
Lol at Summer Bianca's real skin colour vs. her peanut butter orange face.

wot.JPG
the hell.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even with the eyes I find bianca unattractive. Probably her miserable personality shining through

Reactions: 5
Naomi s style is awful now, what is that poo brown wrap top?! I used to think she looked great pre 2018... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Summer is putting on weight, she needs to stop hibernating in her Fulham apartment eating take away, watching friends and go and work out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think Summer actually does anything with her life, least Naomi has a kid/more active on social media for adverts and stuff

Reactions: 2
I used to follow Naomi a couple of years ago and she did an Instagram live and I’ve never seen a more boring person. Plus when she actually responded to people she was SO snotty. I don’t actually understand how she has all her followers.

Reactions: 10
I used to follow Naomi a couple of years ago and she did an Instagram live and I’ve never seen a more boring person. Plus when she actually responded to people she was SO snotty. I don’t actually understand how she has all her followers.
Don’t know why she’s snotty.

She lives on the arse end of Deansgate and Manchester is crawling with beggars. She’s got a pretty flat that’s it. Maintenance and rent is overpriced in the city Center.

Her boyfriend plays for an unknown footie team. Not like he’s even playing for city!

She gets PLT freebies and Topshop hand outs. She wears jeans, sneaks and crop tops. Has blue eyes.

That’s it.

Summer is putting on weight, she needs to stop hibernating in her Fulham apartment eating take away, watching friends and go and work out
She is but I don’t think she looks bad. I think she’s still got a nice body.

It’s her face - she’s got more of a masculine face though. Too much filler and she’ll look awful come 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, I never knew this!

Good god.

They’re a bit odd. I won’t lie. I’ve watched Naomis videos and she’s like a brick wall. Summer has a little bit more personality I’d say. Not going to lie, Summer looks 40 before her time. Naomi just looks busted with fillers when all her makeup is off.

I wonder what will happen when the fillers and insta trend finally dies.
I used to watch Naomi in YouTube and think god where is her personality? At first thought it was nerves as it was her first but it didn’t improve 😶

The ring ripping the glove post is so pretentious! That ring is also ridiculous, I would feel embarrassed being a nobody with a rock that size🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just an opportunity to show off the rock 🤣

She hasn’t gone shopping has she on the first day none essential shops open? 🙄

She is such a beg. Yep, shopping straightaway.

How much do we reckon that ring is worth anyway?

Are those the best pics she could post for her sisters birthday? Bit lazy

Are those the best pics she could post for her sisters birthday? Bit lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.