Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only people I see them lot replying to is other well known influencers 🙄
Yet without people like us following them they wouldn’t be where they are today, getting gifted a load of free tit and collab with companies like BooHoo. I’ve noticed they get under 100 comments on most of their posts and you’re telling me they can’t take the time out to reply to the ones that are asking them something? I follow the kardashians and they get millions of comments and I notice they often reply to so many!

Oh yeah, Naomi always responds to patricia bright and all those huge bloggers!

To be honest her instagram is really crappy now after the baby, she barely posts. she put on her story a long while ago that she wanted a photographer to take photos of her just with her iPhone for Instagram so she clearly has no friends, only posts when her boyfriend takes the photos.

She never hangs out with anyone in Manchester that she's met before, like sophia and cinzia, who she seemed to be friendly with a while ago.

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad there is a thread about her, she gets on my nerves now. She put on her story the other day ‘sorry I’m not posting, I’m bored of forced everyday outfit posts’ you’ve got to laugh, that’s how she’s built her Instagram and that’s all her instagram is, samey outfit posts. She’s clearly struggling with it after having a baby.

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad there is a thread about her, she gets on my nerves now. She put on her story the other day ‘sorry I’m not posting, I’m bored of forced everyday outfit posts’ you’ve got to laugh, that’s how she’s built her Instagram and that’s all her instagram is, samey outfit posts. She’s clearly struggling with it after having a baby.
Her voice annoys me more than Miss Lambs 🥴😂

(Rebecca Lamb for the ones that don’t know what I’m on about 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
yeah she seems very isolated, same as her sister. you never see them out for coffee with friends or anything.

I bet Naomi used to just watch Netflix all day like summer bianca but now just has a baby to look after instead. They might be rich but they live very empty lives.

yeah she seems very isolated, same as her sister. you never see them out for coffee with friends or anything.

I bet Naomi used to just watch Netflix all day like summer bianca but now just has a baby to look after instead. They might be rich but they live very empty lives.
Yea I always think that, especially Summer, a young girl like that literally sitting at home day in day out with the odd holiday here and there. I would literally go mental with nothing to do and Summer doesn’t even have a child to look after, they both come across lazy.

I remember when i not long started following Naomi I think she just turned 21 and I was so shocked she was younger than me! Definitely looks a lot older

I saw on her ebloggers all the different gifted watches she’s been given ‘brand new’ we all knew you never wore them! Why accept to do the ad campaign you greedy mare

• Angry
I saw on her ebloggers all the different gifted watches she’s been given ‘brand new’ we all knew you never wore them! Why accept to do the ad campaign you greedy mare
So greedy! She could just give them to charity or auction them to her followers.

Reactions: 2
She’s got a really plumped face from all the fillers, she’s going to look awful when she’s older. I still can’t believe she’s younger than me when yet I look younger than her 😂

Reactions: 5
I used to follow Naomi then she got super annoying so I unfollowed but I see she’s still wearing the ill fitted coats that look like she’s just unfolded out of the plastic still full of creases 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well that’s true she has ruined her face with the fillers! And whilst breastfeeding too

her tiktoks are so unfunny, she's incredibly dull and you can tell there isnt much to her except her looks really.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.