Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she sells EVERYTHING she gets gifted. All her advert products are being sold off! Wow

Reactions: 1
OMG she sells EVERYTHING she gets gifted. All her advert products are being sold off! Wow
Where does she sell them? That is disgraceful. She should sell and give the money to charity. It will go to her greedy self no doubt.

Reactions: 3
She’s now begging for a personal trainer 3 times a week to come to her in Manchester 🙄

Reactions: 2
Am in shock, she sat in first/business class with her boyfriend and baby while her friends were in standard!! I could never do that to my friend

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Am in shock, she sat in first/business class with her boyfriend and baby while her friends were in standard!! I could never do that to my friend
Omg that’s crazy. I’m surprised there’s not many posts here, she needs exposing. Can’t believe Very are working with her again

Don’t think her boyfriends gone away with them? Think it was just her and baby in business class.. to be fair to her I can fully understand wanting the extra space with a baby on a 7+ hour flight

Facial fillers look ridiculous, lips cheekbones and something going on with chin/jawline 🙄

I've never seen someone make a Chanel bag look so cheap. She wears them awfully. Her style has gone downhill since the baby.

Surprised this thread isn’t more active
She did a q&a the other day and her answers to people were so crappy

it’s the same with so many influencers they all get smoke blown up their arses by their followers they think they’re above everyone

I miss pre-influencer instagram 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes generally very snotty to people on Instagram, always has been. I’ve been following her since she had about 15k and she’s never been very active with people, she doesn’t deserve her success. She never responds to anyone, only when she’s trying to sell her busted up old designer bags

Shes generally very snotty to people on Instagram, always has been. I’ve been following her since she had about 15k and she’s never been very active with people, she doesn’t deserve her success. She never responds to anyone, only when she’s trying to sell her busted up old designer bags
The only people I see them lot replying to is other well known influencers 🙄
Yet without people like us following them they wouldn’t be where they are today, getting gifted a load of free tit and collab with companies like BooHoo. I’ve noticed they get under 100 comments on most of their posts and you’re telling me they can’t take the time out to reply to the ones that are asking them something? I follow the kardashians and they get millions of comments and I notice they often reply to so many!

Reactions: 5
Totally agree with all of this, she is so far up her own arse it’s unreal. That crew of Naomi, Hattie etc never interact with followers. They got to where they are because of their followers (and by being bankrolled by their footballer fellas 🤣)

Reactions: 2
Makes me think what their fellas are like when their partners come across so dull and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.