Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her TikToks are the most embarrassing ones I think I’ve seen. She has zero sauce. Why does she keep doing the same cringey dances over and over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg her TikToks are the most embarrassing ones I think I’ve seen. She has zero sauce. Why does she keep doing the same cringey dances over and over 😂
So cringe 😂 also did anyone see when she answered a question she said she halved everything with her footballer fiancé as in all bills etc no way is that true!!!!!

• Haha
So cringe 😂 also did anyone see when she answered a question she said she halved everything with her footballer fiancé as in all bills etc no way is that true!!!!!
He bankrolled her when she had a jewellery company that flopped it was obvious. She didn't work (she was forever on holiday, brunch, coffee) so I don't know why she pretends

Reactions: 3
He bankrolled her when she had a jewellery company that flopped it was obvious. She didn't work (she was forever on holiday, brunch, coffee) so I don't know why she pretends
But yeah hun you pay half in Monopoly money 😂

Yes it actually made me cringe! Imagine thinking your contributing financially to that relationship, he must be fuming lol! Such a weird thing to do, why not just not answer!

No posts on her Instagram are ever stated as an AD? But she tags all the brands. I feel to report her.

I can’t help thinking that her sisters jumped on her bandwagon with insta and YouTube...like have you seen summers content?? Boring and dull. You do actually have to put some effort into insta you know, not just generic pics that are blatantly copying your sister :rolleyes: For the amount of ‘followers’ they have, you’d think they were doing some real groundbreaking stuff, not just beige interiors of their generic influencer flats. Ooh quick add a token fashion book I’ve never read to my coffee table, that’ll set me apart 🙄

Reactions: 7
I get the feeling that Summer relies a lot on her footballer bf for money which is why she is so lazy

I can’t help thinking that her sisters jumped on her bandwagon with insta and YouTube...like have you seen summers content?? Boring and dull. You do actually have to put some effort into insta you know, not just generic pics that are blatantly copying your sister :rolleyes: For the amount of ‘followers’ they have, you’d think they were doing some real groundbreaking stuff, not just beige interiors of their generic influencer flats. Ooh quick add a token fashion book I’ve never read to my coffee table, that’ll set me apart 🙄

Reactions: 1
She bores me to death now. She has nothing going for her 😴 apart from applying the same make up every day. Boring 💤💤💤💤💤

Reactions: 2
Can I ask why she’s actually popular this girl despite the footballer fiancé? I know she had a jewellery brand but can’t find a single thing about it.

Also she said they’re planning on leaving Manchester and moving to LA once the baby is bigger. The land of plastic and fakery. Probably wants to shove her kid into acting schools and send it to one among celebrities. It wouldn’t surprise me.

I know she said her fiancé is American or born in America. So that’s why.

No idea how her sister will take it though. Her sister Summer seems absolutely miserable. Never smiles, always sat at home with takeaway and watches tv. Takes the odd selfie and that’s the bare minimum. The boyfriend, other footballer brings in the bank and that’s it.

Did these two plan on being wags? I just find it ironic that they both ended up being sugar babies not far short. The other, well, has a baby of her own. Honestly, that baby looks fairly evil looking. Cute-ish but the kid just looks a bit angry every time she posts a picture of her.

I’ve honestly no idea how they’re both so popular though.

Well this is what I was thinking. How on earth did they ever rise up to popularity?

Perhaps when the Kardashian look came out then the older one Naomi started copying and then the sister did. But Naomi apparently said she’s been with that footballer for like 5-6 years so she would’ve been 19/20 when she met him. Probably in a club with a gang of girl friends, as you do, found out he’s riches and stuck with the lad.

The other sister looks like she’s trying to follow in her older sisters foot steps. Wants a bit of that Kardashian carbon copy life herself and got herself a black footballer. Both their men are men of colour. The other is mixed race I think or like quarter black aleast as he’s very fair.

I just find it weird.

But from what I’ve payed attention to, Naomi has worked with all the “IT girl” brands. PLT, Missguided ect. So that’s probably why she’s boosted within fame.

Also they do the whole “I wear Jordans look how try hard street girl I am”.

Honestly, these two, if they were in the USA they would be the typical trophy basket baller wives. I’m telling you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can I ask why she’s actually popular this girl despite the footballer fiancé? I know she had a jewellery brand but can’t find a single thing about it.

Also she said they’re planning on leaving Manchester and moving to LA once the baby is bigger. The land of plastic and fakery. Probably wants to shove her kid into acting schools and send it to one among celebrities. It wouldn’t surprise me.

I know she said her fiancé is American or born in America. So that’s why.

No idea how her sister will take it though. Her sister Summer seems absolutely miserable. Never smiles, always sat at home with takeaway and watches tv. Takes the odd selfie and that’s the bare minimum. The boyfriend, other footballer brings in the bank and that’s it.

Did these two plan on being wags? I just find it ironic that they both ended up being sugar babies not far short. The other, well, has a baby of her own. Honestly, that baby looks fairly evil looking. Cute-ish but the kid just looks a bit angry every time she posts a picture of her.

I’ve honestly no idea how they’re both so popular though.

Well this is what I was thinking. How on earth did they ever rise up to popularity?

Perhaps when the Kardashian look came out then the older one Naomi started copying and then the sister did. But Naomi apparently said she’s been with that footballer for like 5-6 years so she would’ve been 19/20 when she met him. Probably in a club with a gang of girl friends, as you do, found out he’s riches and stuck with the lad.

The other sister looks like she’s trying to follow in her older sisters foot steps. Wants a bit of that Kardashian carbon copy life herself and got herself a black footballer. Both their men are men of colour. The other is mixed race I think or like quarter black aleast as he’s very fair.

I just find it weird.

But from what I’ve payed attention to, Naomi has worked with all the “IT girl” brands. PLT, Missguided ect. So that’s probably why she’s boosted within fame.

Also they do the whole “I wear Jordans look how try hard street girl I am”.

Honestly, these two, if they were in the USA they would be the typical trophy basket baller wives. I’m telling you.
Agreed, I think because Naomi is an influencer the brands work with her, not they work with her then she became an influencer if that makes sense

Omg I find it so weird, Summer seems to have no friends and sits at home all day. Even before lockdown she rarely went out, it's the weirdest thing. I've never seen anyone like it. Her and her Sister live quite far apart as they follow their boyfriends around for football. Naomi is in Manc, Summer is in London and their other friends are in Bristol.

Summer started a clothing company and then abandoned it after 1 'launch' lol.

Re: Naomi I've followed her for quite a while and she has had 2 'business' a jewellery company that flopped and a clothing company she started early on in her Insta fame that she abandoned because sponsored posts made more money for less effort pretty much.

There's nothing to them but looks, that's why they blew up. No big secret, they're just pretty. They have no personality, no engaging content, anything they've ever done on Youtube is them eye-bleeping themselves on the view finder.

Reactions: 6
Omg I find it so weird, Summer seems to have no friends and sits at home all day. Even before lockdown she rarely went out, it's the weirdest thing. I've never seen anyone like it. Her and her Sister live quite far apart as they follow their boyfriends around for football. Naomi is in Manc, Summer is in London and their other friends are in Bristol.

Re: Naomi I've followed her for quite a while and she has had 2 'business' a jewellery company that flopped and a clothing company she started early on in her Insta fame that she abandoned because sponsored posts made more money for less effort pretty much.

There's nothing to them but looks, that's why they blew up. No big secret, they're just pretty. They have no personality, no engaging content, anything they've ever done on Youtube is them eye-bleeping themselves on the view finder.
Don’t forget the sunglasses brand they did together

Well, I never knew this!

Good god.

They’re a bit odd. I won’t lie. I’ve watched Naomis videos and she’s like a brick wall. Summer has a little bit more personality I’d say. Not going to lie, Summer looks 40 before her time. Naomi just looks busted with fillers when all her makeup is off.

I wonder what will happen when the fillers and insta trend finally dies.

Reactions: 4
Well, I never knew this!

Good god.

They’re a bit odd. I won’t lie. I’ve watched Naomis videos and she’s like a brick wall. Summer has a little bit more personality I’d say. Not going to lie, Summer looks 40 before her time. Naomi just looks busted with fillers when all her makeup is off.

I wonder what will happen when the fillers and insta trend finally dies.
They will find a new band wagon to hop on when the trend dies down

Forgot about these 2 and noami popped ip on my instagram. I used to follow naomi but my god what a bore! She has ZERO personality, same as her sister and her sister isn’t cute at all, they have nice eyes and that’s about it imo.

how these boring basic people have so many followers is beyond me!

Forgot about these 2 and noami popped ip on my instagram. I used to follow naomi but my god what a bore! She has ZERO personality, same as her sister and her sister isn’t cute at all, they have nice eyes and that’s about it imo.

how these boring basic people have so many followers is beyond me!

They do have nice eyes and that’s all that stands out to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.