Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she actually get so many followers she’s average looking and her clothes are pretty normal and she seems so bland and quite stuck up

Reactions: 10
Omg she posted on her stories but it’s deleted now!!

She was saying she had taken pics of him for his passport and how should she print them off at home. She said she’s got a fast tracked passport appointment next week!

Reactions: 1
They’re idiots and don’t actually care about anyone but themselves. Shock.

Reactions: 9
They’re idiots and don’t actually care about anyone but themselves. Shock.
Unless she’s going to take the baby LA to see Naomi.I’m sure she has family in the UK that have not seen the new baby yet.She probably just want to holiday not given a duck about a pandemic.So selfish.In other news Naomi has dyed her hair dark.Her face in the hairdressers IG is haliarious.Zero personality

Reactions: 10
I don’t know anything about football in America (or is it soccer they call it?) but that video she has just put up saying ‘winners’, the stadium is half empty. Wondering if this is the norm? Real dream board material there 😂 Also, that video of her flouncing around with her new hair...she literally has 0 personality 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the amazing content Naomi is producing in LA.Such a bore🙄.Seems as though Summer might be traveling soon as the current baby daddy has a international game soon.
Everything she does just seems so dead and lifeless. The posing, greasy looking hair and even the photo itself seems to be lacking that vibrancy and brightness that you can literally add in with a little editing😂 I honestly do not understand how this girl is still an ‘influencer’

Reactions: 12
Everything she does just seems so dead and lifeless. The posing, greasy looking hair and even the photo itself seems to be lacking that vibrancy and brightness that you can literally add in with a little editing😂 I honestly do not understand how this girl is still an ‘influencer’
I agree.Even living in LA doesn’t make her anymore interesting.Same content coffee and date nights yawn!Her style is meh and her personality is the same.She’s not even trying to be a mummy influencer which might make her a bit more interesting.

Reactions: 6
Shes finally done something for Nola's hair from what I can see in the latest pics of the kid. Her hair looks coiled.

Reactions: 3
She keeps asking people to ‘come say hi’ on her Insta photos 🙈 getting desperate for some likes 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.