Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what's wrong with her ?
Not very flattering angle
Sorry to say it again but she looks so bleeping old in those pics.I don't know why it’s not like she does night shifts or has money worries like the rest of us.So rough I wouldn’t but any skin care her or her sis #ad

Reactions: 12
Lol.. you lot are harsh. I’ll agree she’s dull and vapid and everything that’s wrong with Instagram but she has perfectly lovely skin. No way on earth does she look 40+.
I wouldn’t say she looks older cos of her skin it’s her whole look. She does not look 26. You can tell from really old pics she has had a lot of fillers etc and I’d say it’s those they really do age you over time. I was shocked to see Sarah Ashcroft insta yesterday I wrote in her thread as she too looks about 39!

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t say she looks older cos of her skin it’s her whole look. She does not look 26. You can tell from really old pics she has had a lot of fillers etc and I’d say it’s those they really do age you over time. I was shocked to see Sarah Ashcroft insta yesterday I wrote in her thread as she too looks about 39!
yeah i don't think her skin makes her look older it's her whole face. she doesn't look her age.

Reactions: 3
Ever since somebody said she’s trying to smile more to fit her new LA influencer lifestyle I can’t stop noticing it🤣 It doesn’t come naturally to her and looks like it’s painful for her to force a smile and then her expression just bounces back to the deadpan face again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesnt look 40 hahah looks in her 30s but painful smile due to all the botox shes had and not needed

Reactions: 4
How old is Carmelo? She’s looks to be going on holiday 🤔 would he even of had all his jabs yet?

Reactions: 3
I would say he’s around 9-10 weeks old so he will have only had his first set of jabs at around 8 weeks old.

Reactions: 5
Wow is she that desperate for a holiday my babies 5 weeks old the last thing on my mind is going on holiday with her ffs especially as she hasn’t had all her jabs yet

Reactions: 5
I know right, it certainly wasn’t a priority when mine were that age. Also with everything going on in the world right now I wouldn’t be taking a newborn abroad, but that’s just me.

Reactions: 6
How old is Carmelo? She’s looks to be going on holiday 🤔 would he even of had all his jabs yet?
Omg these people are so selfish.At least Naomi had a legitimate excuse for her travel/move to LA.Lazy Summer just wants a holiday after doing the most work she’s ever done(having a baby).How’s the kids range working out for her.Forgotten about like the rest of her ventures 🙄I hope she does the decent thing and quarantines when she comes back if needed.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.