Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on... she’s a baby and she looks very comfy in what Naomi dresses her in. Why does it matter how she looks
i think she's a cute kid but her outfits don't make her look cute. it doesn't necessarily matter but naomi has made it a very big thing about how important it is that her child doesn't wear typical children's things and i don't think she's doing her any favours with that motto

Reactions: 2
Hi girls, does any of you have useful tips how to grow on Youtube/IG nowadays? Obviously its harder and harder to grow these days as there is so much content everywhere but I think its still possible. I ask because I would like to grow my Youtube and Instagram because of my business. Its not in English though but in my native language. Any ideas?
Thank you

Influencers love to mask giveaways as an attempt to ‘give back’ to their followers. Naomi said she is doing this as a thank you to her followers. She couldn’t have made it more obvious that it’s only purpose is to bump up her following.

D2007F2F-910B-4FD8-BD8F-D1F77A68AC6D.png

Reactions: 7
Outfit photo or advert gets tit likes so the baby goes on straight after to bump them back up, then a giveaway. 💆🏼

Reactions: 3
It’s like watching paint dry. When I need a laugh I head to Summers baby announcement photo. Strangest baby announcement photo I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 6
does summer actually do anything but sit indoors and occasionally go out to get coffee alone? What a sad life, I’d be so depressed

Reactions: 5
does summer actually do anything but sit indoors and occasionally go out to get coffee alone? What a sad life, I’d be so depressed
It’s kind of weird. I’ve said before the money must be nice but imagine not having anything for yourself and just relying on desperate likes* and posts on Instagram to earn your own money. Volunteer, do something worth while. I’d be bored to absolute tears!
Edit: relying on your boyfriend/child maintenance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hopefully when she has the baby she goes out and does more things! And that doesn’t include standing in the street with your baby as a prop for your photos Summer 🙄😂

Naomi did a “q&a” post, answered one basic question and then linked an affiliate link to a cleansing balm that costs about £60.
How does she have so much support from 700,000 people? She doesn’t even engage with anyone.

Reactions: 9
She asked for recommendations on a pair of jeans once... although, she said the ones she found only came in Petite and she wanted ‘NORMAL LENGTH’. What the duck is normal?
This confirmed that she is actual thick as tit.

Reactions: 3
She must think she’s a model or something with her new outfit pics? The off duty vibe is a no from me.

Reactions: 6
Influencers love to mask giveaways as an attempt to ‘give back’ to their followers. Naomi said she is doing this as a thank you to her followers. She couldn’t have made it more obvious that it’s only purpose is to bump up her following.

View attachment 267217
They get their giveaway inspo from the likes of Lorna Luxe!

Naomi did a “q&a” post, answered one basic question and then linked an affiliate link to a cleansing balm that costs about £60.
How does she have so much support from 700,000 people? She doesn’t even engage with anyone.
The majority of people who follow her are for her style. (especially in the earlier days)

Hopefully when she has the baby she goes out and does more things! And that doesn’t include standing in the street with your baby as a prop for your photos Summer 🙄😂
I doubt it. She will be taking tips from her sister and doing the same thing. Gone are the days of enjoying your newborn and motherhood without constantly updating followers. All these girls want is freebies from brands. Same trend over and over again.

Last edited:
Summer shared a quote post about how there have been more suicides than covid deaths in the last 2 months but here’s the thing, there haven’t been. They haven’t officially shared suicide rates or numbers for a long time.

These sisters are both thick as pig tit. If the quote is generic and looks pretty they’ll share it to make it look like they care.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.