Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Naomi is quite clearly abroad at the moment. She must believe she’s above everyone else. I would put money on Summer being away with her too.

Reactions: 1
I’m willing to bet it’s Dubai, kept that one quiet. Honestly just baffled she has NO content, NO personality, and even NO style anymore (don’t get me started on Summer who seems to own literally two coats)
I couldn’t give a shite about seeing you get a coffee luv

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It seems her partner is injured at the moment so I wouldn’t be surprised if they took that opportunity to travel abroad.

What work could she claim she is doing in Dubai? She doesn’t do any ‘work’ 😂 people with the same or less followers than her do triple the amount she does

Reactions: 2
All of the “influencers” in Dubai are making me sick, they pretend it’s for work and to get content but how tf is that relatable when the rest of us are at home in pyjamas or loungewear, nothing glamorous or fancy about that to take “outfit inspo” from. All they influence me to do is tit ALL but deter me from the tit they do. Naomi included.

Reactions: 9
I actually have met her at a wedding. She is the most bland person I have ever met.
If she was a paint she’d be magnolia

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s a Dubai taxi!
I dont get why you would even hide that your away.... firstly you post your food in a restaurant... when we all know they aren’t open for sit down meals in the UK... and then this stupid face mask which i agree with the above is completely narcissistic, but she is having to wear it in a car which aint her own with a sunny background, which lets face manchester is rarely sunny! ... it is probably because she has travelled for non essential reasons she fears the backlash from her followers and with her sister who she doesnt live with but depending on how far along she is should be shielding anyway... she actually doesnt do any work... she cant cook or clean... she had 4 days of content banging on and on about some stupid vision board 🤷🏼‍♀️ acting like she all creative...and had come up with some genius idea 💡 ... the girl is nothing but a drip/wet fish, her mouth/lips with all that filler just makes her look like a fish from that animated movie shark tale 🐠🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I dont get why you would even hide that your away.... firstly you post your food in a restaurant... when we all know they aren’t open for sit down meals in the UK... and then this stupid face mask which i agree with the above is completely narcissistic, but she is having to wear it in a car which aint her own with a sunny background, which lets face manchester is rarely sunny! ... it is probably because she has travelled for non essential reasons she fears the backlash from her followers and with her sister who she doesnt live with but depending on how far along she is should be shielding anyway... she actually doesnt do any work... she cant cook or clean... she had 4 days of content banging on and on about some stupid vision board 🤷🏼‍♀️ acting like she all creative...and had come up with some genius idea 💡 ... the girl is nothing but a drip/wet fish, her mouth/lips with all that filler just makes her look like a fish from that animated movie shark tale 🐠🤣
Yes I was actually thinking this myself this morning! She’s not posting because she knows we’re in a lockdown yet she’s flown there so she knows a few people will be in her dms! Her sister is no doubt there as well and will say it’s a baby moon 🙄

Reactions: 1
I asked summer on her picture if she’s gone away during a pandemic I just got blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I asked summer on her picture if she’s gone away during a pandemic I just got blocked 😂
She shouldn’t even be travelling in this time, idc what she/anyone has to say. A baby moon is not in any shape an essential and it’s shameful she’s even decided along with her sister and partner that it’s ok to travel to Dubai PREGNANT. DUMB AND DUMBER

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.