Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that pregnancy announcement is awful. neither of the genes sisters are good looking. they have awful overfilled lips and dead eyes.

Reactions: 11
I was surprised that Summers 23. I would of said 29
Omg that has shocked me, 23! Definitely looks older. I’d have said she’s had a hard paper round but we all know that’s not true. Not done a days work in her life that one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone remember when she had two frenchies? Soon as the pregnancy was announced the dogs seemed to have disappeared!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Anyone remember when she had two frenchies? Soon as the pregnancy was announced the dogs seemed to have disappeared!!
I remember this I’m sure she did the gender reveal with the dog, wonder where they went? Did anyone see Naomi say she has never had any help throughout her daughters life, she doesn’t seem to see any family apart from her sister?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I remember this I’m sure she did the gender reveal with the dog, wonder where they went? Did anyone see Naomi say she has never had any help throughout her daughters life, she doesn’t seem to see any family apart from her sister?
She seems so isolated. Never puts up photos of her mum or dad. Barely any friends (ones that properly come and see her). Think she mentioned a brother once. Bailey? Bailey genesini I think it was.

It's brooklyn actually I just looked it up

I’m absolutely peeing at this thread!
I know the pair of them from way back and I can confirm they are both brain dead. Actually, not that brain dead because they both shagged footballers and now have zlist Kardashian lives they’ve aspired to. They bore me to absolute tears just by looking at them.
Summer Jeans reminds me of that character from Monsters Inc. ROZ. The one that slobs around on the reception desk. She’s expanding by the day.
I can’t wait for the gender reveal... which without a doubt will be full of dopey wags, Hopeless Hattie, Her sister and the rest of the low lives who get knocked up by footballers sharpish and post selfies wearing Nasty Gal dresses, socks, sandals and a Gucci bags.
Loving the mirror selfie with Bobby and her side profile. V arty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m absolutely peeing at this thread!
I know the pair of them from way back and I can confirm they are both brain dead. Actually, not that brain dead because they both shagged footballers and now have zlist Kardashian lives they’ve aspired to. They bore me to absolute tears just by looking at them.
Summer Jeans reminds me of that character from Monsters Inc. ROZ. The one that slobs around on the reception desk. She’s expanding by the day.
I can’t wait for the gender reveal... which without a doubt will be full of dopey wags, Hopeless Hattie, Her sister and the rest of the low lives who get knocked up by footballers sharpish and post selfies wearing Nasty Gal dresses, socks, sandals and a Gucci bags.
Loving the mirror selfie with Bobby and her side profile. V arty 😂
Are they as boring and dull in real life as they seem on social media?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.