Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming on to say this, shall we put a bet on her getting a icandy gifted? She’s purposely tagged them to catch their attention, god it’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 5
I was just coming on to say this, shall we put a bet on her getting a icandy gifted? She’s purposely tagged them to catch their attention, god it’s so embarrassing
Omg did she! What a beggar! Her boyfriend probably earns thousands a week 😫 She is a disgrace.

Reactions: 1
Oooopppps! She tagged the wrong style of Bugaboo? She’ll get gifted the one she doesn’t want... that’s a fucker isn’t it 😂
Must be lovely but imagine that’s all you do. Sit in the house and scrounge of your boyfriend or social media. Upload a selfie so strangers tell you you’re beautiful because you lack self esteem.
To me, this is bleeping weird. What a weird way to live!

Reactions: 4
Someone post a video of them talking? Idek what accent they have
if you want your brain to be numbed for a few minutes then I think they have YouTube channels and done a few videos before they realised they would have to put effort in

Reactions: 3
if you want your brain to be numbed for a few minutes then I think they have YouTube channels and done a few videos before they realised they would have to put effort in
The YouTube channel has gone I’ve just had a look for it to record a part of summer talking. On her insta there’s videos though which again I can’t screen record as it’s keep saying file too large on here when I try and upload. Not sure about Naomi with me being blocked lol

The YouTube channel has gone I’ve just had a look for it to record a part of summer talking. On her insta there’s videos though which again I can’t screen record as it’s keep saying file too large on here when I try and upload. Not sure about Naomi with me being blocked lol
ahh I see.Haha what did you say to get you blocked?

ahh I see.Haha what did you say to get you blocked?
Nothing 😂 it was a couple year back and someone commented on her latest photo saying she never tells people where things are from but she’s happily enough to reply to these other influencers and all I did was like the comment as I agreed and I got blocked lol

• Haha
I feel like summers baby is just gonna be a carbon copy of Naomi’s, why can’t they dress them in colour?! Stop worrying about your aesthetic 😖
Colour doesn’t fit in with their wannabe Kardashian aesthetic. Boring scroungers.

I feel like summers baby is just gonna be a carbon copy of Naomi’s, why can’t they dress them in colour?! Stop worrying about your aesthetic 😖
honestly nola doesn't look cute in those tones. she's really white so those tones just completely wash her out. she would look so cute with some colour in her outfits.

Surprise, surprise. Even at a wedding they’re not smiling 😂
i find this really embarrassing ngl. bet they won't smile on their wedding days

Reactions: 4
honestly nola doesn't look cute in those tones. she's really white so those tones just completely wash her out. she would look so cute with some colour in her outfits.

i find this really embarrassing ngl. bet they won't smile on their wedding days
Come on... she’s a baby and she looks very comfy in what Naomi dresses her in. Why does it matter how she looks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.