Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly she has made me think oooh i need another coat and I DON'T. I HAVE 8 COATS. What sane person (aka not an influencer) has 8 coats?!
Her, Rubey Holley and Freya Killin influenced me to buy so many coats last year, I am totally ashamed tbh. I am not buying into it this year though as I now know that they sell half of them/send them back 😱

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get how they ALL met their footballer boyfriends! Is it clubs or online dating or am I missing something? 😂
Honestly footy players are rats. One from a PL team literally just DM’d my mate out of nowhere and at the same time he DM’d another mate of mine the same message. It’s like they literally fish and go for whoever bites. Proper vile

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her, Rubey Holley and Freya Killin influenced me to buy so many coats last year, I am totally ashamed tbh. I am not buying into it this year though as I now know that they sell half of them/send them back 😱
Exactly! That's all they do so I need to not be sucked in by the constant stream of coats

Reactions: 2
I’m so bad at buying coats and trainers this time of year, I’ll see a coat and think ooo this will look nice with this outfit I have, see some converse/air forces and again think the same. Doesn’t help when you see all these influencers wearing something new practically every day and like you say they’ll go out with the tags on and take photos and then end up returning or they’ll go onto sell. Tara Maynard is always doing this, she will take a photo and then put it straight onto depop and it even says on the info only been taken for photo 🤯

Reactions: 3
I’m so bad at buying coats and trainers this time of year, I’ll see a coat and think ooo this will look nice with this outfit I have, see some converse/air forces and again think the same. Doesn’t help when you see all these influencers wearing something new practically every day and like you say they’ll go out with the tags on and take photos and then end up returning or they’ll go onto sell. Tara Maynard is always doing this, she will take a photo and then put it straight onto depop and it even says on the info only been taken for photo 🤯
Yeh I do like Tara and I started a thread on here (it’s dead lol) but she really does only wear an outfit for a few mins then sells it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Naomi is doing the same old pose with a drink in her hand and a winter coat in the heatwave. She’s deffo lost her style🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Moody fuckers, can’t either of them smile. She looks like she’s holding in trapped wind

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean it was inevitable wasn’t it 😝 Kinda sad the couldn’t even crack a smile for the reveal...

Reactions: 7
Seems like she just wanted to copy her sister. Strange. None of them really have much emotion on their faces anyway

Reactions: 12
Never really posted on this thread but I have followed them both for a while and I just find them so bitter. They are so pretty but have such ugly personalities!

I feel so sorry for Nola, never seen that poor baby wearing anything with colour or just the type of colourful clothing a small child would wear. It’s almost like Naomi wants the poor child to fit her aesthetic which is sad and I’m sure Summer will go down the same path with baby. They’ll be fashion props to them that always seem to be stuck inside their colourless apartments watching their mums take photo after photo of themselves 🙄

Reactions: 14
Guys I was just thinking how I’ve never seen Summer properly smiling. I went to have a quick scroll through her feed and I’ve come to the conclusion that the girl doesn’t have any teeth at all! It’s either a resting witch face or an open mouth pose. Go have a look, it’s comical :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha well guessed on the pregnancy guys! It gives Summer even more opportunities to sloth around doing nothing! The attitudes on both of them make them so unlikeable. Must be amazing to be so beautiful but without a personality and then the added appeal of Summer being a lazy mare (at least Naomi has some work ethic) makes them so much less beautiful to me

Guys I was just thinking how I’ve never seen Summer properly smiling. I went to have a quick scroll through her feed and I’ve come to the conclusion that the girl doesn’t have any teeth at all! It’s either a resting witch face or an open mouth pose. Go have a look, it’s comical :ROFLMAO:
The one where it looks like she has no teeth?! It’s hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it will be good for her to have a baby... it will keep herself busy. I can see her and Naomi then starting some sort of baby clothing brand.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.