Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naomi is successful in her own right as is Hattie.. but the rest of them just seem to pop out babies for footballers lol

I just don’t get how they ALL met their footballer boyfriends! Is it clubs or online dating or am I missing something? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not going to pretend I wouldn’t do the same if I was with a footballer ... 🤣🤣
you'd want to achieve nothing, sitting in the house all day, relying on someone else's money? I would go stir crazy, e.g. Summer has no real hobbies or even work - what noticeable brand sponsorships has she got? She does the absolute bare minimum and has no motivation to do anything or better herself. Even her home account she forgot to use lol

Reactions: 1
you'd want to achieve nothing, sitting in the house all day, relying on someone else's money? I would go stir crazy, e.g. Summer has no real hobbies or even work - what noticeable brand sponsorships has she got? She does the absolute bare minimum and has no motivation to do anything or better herself. Even her home account she forgot to use lol
I’ve noticed this too!
She comes across as a very lazy girl and it’s not a good look.
I honestly don’t know what she does all day

I just don’t get how they ALL met their footballer boyfriends! Is it clubs or online dating or am I missing something? 😂
They’re not even proper footballers
They’re all Z LIST footballers lool especially Naomi’s man.

Really annoys me that instead of just tagging where the coat is on her recent photo or just saying where it is, she says I’ll link on my stories...yeah so even if people don’t buy it, you’ll still get money from the swipe ups (if they then buy something from said store in the next 100 days-or something like that) such a grabber 🙄

Reactions: 5
Really annoys me that instead of just tagging where the coat is on her recent photo or just saying where it is, she says I’ll link on my stories...yeah so even if people don’t buy it, you’ll still get money from the swipe ups (if they then buy something from said store in the next 100 days-or something like that) such a grabber 🙄
I notice a few do this and like you say it’s so obvious what they’re doing. Would be a lot quicker to just type out where it’s from or as you say tag it 🙄

Reactions: 2
I notice a few do this and like you say it’s so obvious what they’re doing. Would be a lot quicker to just type out where it’s from or as you say tag it 🙄
They think people are stupid and won’t know what they are doing. I really hope this ‘influencer’ trend is going to die a death soon. It’s a breeding ground for modern day robbers 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow are times that hard for engagement
To be fair I’ve seen loads of “influencers” banging on about a new Instagram algorithm which has been reducing the amount of times they are shown in our feed or something along those lines 🙄

To be fair I’ve seen loads of “influencers” banging on about a new Instagram algorithm which has been reducing the amount of times they are shown in our feed or something along those lines 🙄
thats their bullshit line to get more likes and interaction, they are doing the bare minimum and want the maximum results.

Naomi is so far up her own arse she never bothers to reply to her followers and doubt she replies to DM’s.

Reactions: 6
She never replies to anyone but reads the comments as she deletes or responds to negative ones. Yeah there’s loads of influencers talking about this algorithm thing and Naomi is one of them but I think on top of that she has actually paid for her posts to be sponsored, rather than just ask her followers to keep liking/interacting/following her posts, if that makes sense? I know someone who has very few followers compared to Naomi but has paid for her posts to be sponsored so people see them more. I’ll find out how much she paid

I do like her winter outfits but it would be nice to see her take photos in the same coats - she must waste so many coats/sell them after taking a photo one time. Such a stupid example to set to followers on an average income thinking “why don’t I have 17 coats too!”

Also, it’s nowhere near cold enough for her to be in such chunky knits with these thick coats in september- she must be boiling? 🤣

Reactions: 8
I do like her winter outfits but it would be nice to see her take photos in the same coats - she must waste so many coats/sell them after taking a photo one time. Such a stupid example to set to followers on an average income thinking “why don’t I have 17 coats too!”

Also, it’s nowhere near cold enough for her to be in such chunky knits with these thick coats in september- she must be boiling? 🤣
I mean how do you have enough room to store that many coats in your closet?!?! You can bet she sells them after the season is over. Freya Killin is the same. She probably buys about 20 coats/jackets every winter.

Naomi wouldn’t care about how hot it is. It’s alllll for the ‘gram!

I think she’s trying to get in there as early as possible with the autumn content so brands will reach out in time for when it is actually autumn

honestly she has made me think oooh i need another coat and I DON'T. I HAVE 8 COATS. What sane person (aka not an influencer) has 8 coats?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.