Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you have to apply yourself for a blue tick as well? I remember watching the mummy diaries with Sam and Billie Faiers and Gregg was saying he did. I find that embarrassing 😳
Omg really? That’s so cringe 😂 imagine being that desperate to feel validated.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t you have to apply yourself for a blue tick as well? I remember watching the mummy diaries with Sam and Billie Faiers and Gregg was saying he did. I find that embarrassing 😳
Maybe Naomi thinks shes sooo unique, original and has a richer boyfriend so doesn’t need to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Naomi has been putting up stories of being out and about and obviously has not been self isolating. She was still in Ibiza less than two weeks ago but then tried to cover it up with the Greece trip. Selfish b!tch.

Reactions: 5
Why does naomi never post photos of the child smiling? The look she is giving the camera is scary! She's a baby take a photo of her looking happy

Why are mums so desperate to start playing with their little girls hair. She practically doesn’t have much she should leave it alone for now

Reactions: 4
Just seen her latest photos and i’m sorry i lol’d at her child.. why do you need to put her non existent hair up!? 🤦🏽‍♀️ She looks silly.

Reactions: 5
Do we think Summer is pregnant? She has not posted many pics of herself lately and the ones she has, have been her wearing big jackets!

Is it just me or does Summers new khaki trench coat look like something you’d wear in the trenches to keep the damp out in WW1 😩😂

Naomi seems to be putting in more effort with her pictures now, but Summer's feed is dreadful - lazy mirror selfies galore! What the hell does she even do all day?!?!

Reactions: 2
Naomi seems to be putting in more effort with her pictures now, but Summer's feed is dreadful - lazy mirror selfies galore! What the hell does she even do all day?!?!
Sit on her arse and watch Netflix 🤣 I’ve got a feeling she might be pregnant

When she put up a picture the other day about her iPhone being backed up or something on her iCloud, for some reason it had locations on it (I don’t know what they were relating to) but one was Harrods and the other was Chelsea & Westminster Hospital ...

Too many people on here have said they think she’s pregnant..there’s got to be something to it..one of you knows she is for a fact I reckon 😅

• Haha
Tattle is usually good at guessing pregnancies, i think she is too. Hasn’t done a full body post for a while

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.