Naomi Ford / Naomi Chantelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll never stop 😂😂 also agree with the whole dancing with Alisha thing. Tbf I wouldn’t even want to be near my dad if I was wearing a skimpy outfit though. Just weird.

The biggest shock I had a while ago was finding out that DJ Lee Morrison isn’t gay. Was very surprised when I saw his fiancé was female 😂
Same I was sure he was Gay!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmmm still drinking and still drinking energy drinks. I thought you couldn’t do that with IVF

Reactions: 1
Hmmm still drinking and still drinking energy drinks. I thought you couldn’t do that with IVF
To be honest I haven't seen her with an alcoholic drink for a while which is SHOCKING!! Wish her all the best though. At least these want a child not want the content.

Reactions: 2
To be honest I haven't seen her with an alcoholic drink for a while which is SHOCKING!! Wish her all the best though. At least these want a child not want the content.
I’ve seen her with a few (unless they are mock tails) and also an energy drink a few days ago which you aren’t supposed to drink.
---

Yep but the energy drink was an energy drink.
---
The last time they did IVF he was seen smoking in several occasions.

She's not. She's said she's not getting the transfer or whatever it's called til June. Plus she was drinking at the weekend.
Ah ok, I saw some pics with the bag in front of the belly and thought she might be. Fingers crossed for her for June x

Reactions: 2
I actually think she's a pretty girl but tries so hard to be sexy when she's about as sexy as a toenail. The bikini photos from her holidays too as she's very boyish.
Naomi was called this loads especially with her deep manly voice 🤣 then got her boobs done, Caris is only one that doesn't look like a lady boy

Naomi was called this loads especially with her deep manly voice 🤣 then got her boobs done, Caris is only one that doesn't look like a lady boy
You think Alisha will get hers done too? Her ex boyfriend Ben has been going round spilling the tea on them all. Apparently there was a big kick off when they split (or went on a break) because he started seeing someone else and Alisha went mad.

• Wow
Reactions: 3