Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikki81

Chester’s own wannabe Kardashian. This thread is long overdue!! Parading her flat arse and coked up mates from England over to Wales because yet again, the rules don’t apply to them

Reactions: 21

Prada33

The lady boy and leccy legs. What a fukin family they are.
Bunch of con artists with there fake designer clobber pages and the invention of the curly blow brushes 😂😂
Who buys this I'll never know. Jack with his marketing skills pimping his wife out as the next big thing. It's a curling tong, for fuks sake the same one has been in the Argos catalogue for 20 years lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
21F4FEA2-1EB1-408A-BA4F-4381ADBFB10B.jpeg

She thinks her dad is the best thing since sliced bread and he’s clearly borrowed her trainers off her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
this thread is dead but just thought I’d post a little bit of teaaaaa, have a look at her companies house for her salon, first gazette notice (which got overturned..but still) and not the multi millionaire she makes out to be. Interested to know is she’s just dodging tax and is spending all that undeclared tax on her lavish lifestyle or if it’s all for show 🤷‍♀️ Either way, HMRC will catch up with her for sure.

• Wow

wiganuser

VIP Member
They really think they are like Chester's versions of the kardashians 🥱😅

The fucking dingles have more class than these tacky cunts

• Haha

Doll-Parts

Chatty Member
Just wandered over from the Truffalo thread to hit the watch button (with my normal sized, human thumb.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Branched

Hi I’m new to this thread! I know PLouise goes to Naomi for her hair colouring and extensions. Her work always looks really good ! Anyone been to her salon?
I've been before. I did like going there for a while but I will say that I came out a few times with hair nothing like what I asked for. The colour looked good but it wasn't what I wanted and there was nothing said in advance about whether my ask was unachievable for whatever reason. Also never felt like there was any focus on hair health.

I had some truly shocking customer service from her, although I don't really want to go too into specifics and out myself. In the end I got pretty annoyed that she treated her insta popular clients 1000x better than her regulars (I had been going to her since before she moved into the new salon) and found someone else to do my hair.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

KittykT5678

When she put up the post about “what did we do before the gold plated Naomi Chantelle comb”

erm........... we used a normal comb cz you didn’t invent the comb!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

saadd3434

VIP Member
Just his dancing cringy as anything…Naomi always going on about how cool he is 🙄. Has she got some big birthday coming up? Keeps posting random pictures of hundreds of bottles of AU vodka and bespoke dresses? If she is I am all for it..can’t wait for the over too party and picture of Katie hayes in the wild 😂
She’s going to be 33 🙄 I’d honestly find it exhausting going out and drinking every weekend at that age.( she’s off somewhere tonight) The bespoke party dress will be worn once and then put on depop.

The party will include:

A singer/saxophone player
A stupid balloon display
Kate Hayes looking about 10 sizes bigger than her Instagram and getting ‘caught out’ in peoples stories.
Naomi using her wide angle camera lens to film everyone in her house ‘Reno’
A load of people who secretly don’t like each other and are all in constant competition with each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Aww, after reading that I hope she’s preg! 🙌🏼

also.. Imagine the content of her crack head dancing Dad taking the baby on door to door SAFESTYLE UK jobs
You know what I hope the same! It must be hard if she’s having issues then got big truff always bringing Olaf to everything and being unbearable as her personality is now being a mum.
Would also love Naomi to be the secret tattler in the group who releases the goss on truff 😂

Reactions: 11

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I actually think they’ve been trying for a few years unsuccessfully as she’s posted stories of herself in hospital getting egg retrieval 😢
Aww, after reading that I hope she’s preg! 🙌🏼

also.. Imagine the content of her crack head dancing Dad taking the baby on door to door SAFESTYLE UK jobs

• Heart
Reactions: 11

wiganuser

VIP Member
Banging on about her 7th wedding anniversary and planning a renewal for their 10th.

Literally trying to prove that her husband is committed and straight. Fucking hell he is so far in that fucking closet 😅😅 I guarantee he sneaks out of that house at 3am for blowies off randomers in his car.

Absolute fucking show they are. I would rip the shit out of them if I saw them in the flesh .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a proper catfish her and looks like a totally different person when she smiles! She’s not naturally pretty like a lot of the mates she hangs about with. And what’s she doing living in that cheap place? Another wannabe boss bitch pretending she’s something she’s not. All her designer clobber is blag too. The only pretty one of the three of them is the middle one. Her and the youngest look like ladyboys

• Haha
Reactions: 9