Naomi Ford / Naomi Chantelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
16 posts from her holiday 🙄

Also not sure why she’d not get surgery as she’s had a boob job. Anyone remember when there were no boobs at all…then all of a sudden two round bolt ons

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣🤣 crying at every single post with the closed shoes on 🤣🤣 be arsed being that vain!
Wonder if she sunbathes with shoes on too?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still can't believe the boss witch can't drive!!!
Wonder what her excuse is?

Notice how she keeps intentionally posting about how she’s in every weekend and ‘loves staying in?’

However the week before was out in London, and her sister posted photos of their drinks on her story and they were all alcoholic.

Reactions: 3
Wonder what her excuse is?

Notice how she keeps intentionally posting about how she’s in every weekend and ‘loves staying in?’

However the week before was out in London, and her sister posted photos of their drinks on her story and they were all alcoholic.
Loves staying in 😂😂😂 she's never in ever!!! It's January noone goes out

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Which explains why she can spend £200 on an outfit. Wear it once and sell it. I’d save a lot each month if I had no car, but would rather have my independence 👍

So they must be doing the IVF now as she’s put ‘sober night’ on her story. I know someone who is mates with her and they were apparently starting the ivf again in the new year. She miscarried the last one but I don’t know how many weeks she was.

Cue the cringey pregnancy announcement in 3 months 🙄

So they must be doing the IVF now as she’s put ‘sober night’ on her story. I know someone who is mates with her and they were apparently starting the ivf again in the new year. She miscarried the last one but I don’t know how many weeks she was.

Cue the cringey pregnancy announcement in 3 months 🙄
I hope she does get pregnant this year cause it must be tit having truff as a friend who pretends she has fertility issues then just moans she can’t have a drink the whole time she’s pregnant

I hope she does get pregnant this year cause it must be tit having truff as a friend who pretends she has fertility issues then just moans she can’t have a drink the whole time she’s pregnant

Wouldn’t wish infertility on anyone but some of these insta wannabes, including Truff just use kids as social media props.

Pretty sure Kate conceived after less than a year but was making out she had secondary infertility then looked a right tit when she did get pregnant.

The sister trying to flex with her financed new car from dodgy finance company rockstar finance.

‘I used to pray for the things I have now.’

What…living in your sisters box bedroom and having a car on tick from a company that is notorious and offers finance to people with poor credit 🙄
---
Also have a look at her companies house….interesting 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
The sister trying to flex with her financed new car from dodgy finance company rockstar finance.

‘I used to pray for the things I have now.’

What…living in your sisters box bedroom and having a car on tick from a company that is notorious and offers finance to people with poor credit 🙄
Is Alisha still living with them that's so sad 😳

Worst finance company ever!!!

Is Alisha still living with them that's so sad 😳

Worst finance company ever!!!
Yeah she’s still there in the box room. Her and her feminine looking boyfriend Ben are no longer together.

I don’t know why getting a financed car is a flex especially with that dreadful company.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's the creepiest thing the way he's dancing with Alisha so wrong her spinning round shaking her arse 🤢
Why wear the black lace dress and then get changed back into the baby shower outfit you had on all day

See dancing Freddie Kruger is back 🤢🤢
He’ll never stop 😂😂 also agree with the whole dancing with Alisha thing. Tbf I wouldn’t even want to be near my dad if I was wearing a skimpy outfit though. Just weird.

The biggest shock I had a while ago was finding out that DJ Lee Morrison isn’t gay. Was very surprised when I saw his fiancé was female 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6