Naomi Ford / Naomi Chantelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll never stop 😂😂 also agree with the whole dancing with Alisha thing. Tbf I wouldn’t even want to be near my dad if I was wearing a skimpy outfit though. Just weird.

The biggest shock I had a while ago was finding out that DJ Lee Morrison isn’t gay. Was very surprised when I saw his fiancé was female 😂
Same I was sure he was Gay!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmmm still drinking and still drinking energy drinks. I thought you couldn’t do that with IVF

Reactions: 1
Hmmm still drinking and still drinking energy drinks. I thought you couldn’t do that with IVF
To be honest I haven't seen her with an alcoholic drink for a while which is SHOCKING!! Wish her all the best though. At least these want a child not want the content.

Reactions: 2
To be honest I haven't seen her with an alcoholic drink for a while which is SHOCKING!! Wish her all the best though. At least these want a child not want the content.
I’ve seen her with a few (unless they are mock tails) and also an energy drink a few days ago which you aren’t supposed to drink.
---

Yep but the energy drink was an energy drink.
---
The last time they did IVF he was seen smoking in several occasions.