Naomi Ford / Naomi Chantelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks awful but it’s hardly knee high like she said 🙈 you’d still be absolutely gutted though and it’s also not her whole house.. maybe I’m splitting hairs but she’s made it out to be much worse.

Reactions: 4
It looks awful but it’s hardly knee high like she said 🙈 you’d still be absolutely gutted though and it’s also not her whole house.. maybe I’m splitting hairs but she’s made it out to be much worse.
I agree not knee high at all and I imagine the upstairs would be ok.

The little sister is going to work in Dubai for about a week and she’s being all dramatic about it going on about going out of her comfort zone. It’s a week ffs at her age id been to uni twice and left home.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree not knee high at all and I imagine the upstairs would be ok.

The little sister is going to work in Dubai for about a week and she’s being all dramatic about it going on about going out of her comfort zone. It’s a week ffs at her age id been to uni twice and left home.
Arent some people fucken odd like why even put that tit on insta do people actually care if your going to dubai for a week or that your newly renovated house had been flooded 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When your house floods and your main priorities are:

Getting dressed up ✅
Going out on a Sunday ✅
Eye bleeping yourself in a hotel mirror ✅
Selfie light attached to camera ✅

• Haha
I actually feel bad she has to wear crocs into the sea so you can't see her feet. I don't blame her for not getting her bunions done. Its brutal surgery. I also don't get the hate on her with the house .... they got the water damage sorted quite quickly and organised everything. I get the eye bleeping, THAT BOILS MY BLOOOOOOOOD. I could take her over ZSM any day. Literally, any day!!

Reactions: 6
I’d rather have the bunion surgery pain than have to walk round in closed shoes in 40 degree heat. She looks a right whopper 🤣

• Haha
Did she not have surgery though? But the official line was Jack drove over one of her feet she broke the other one?

Reactions: 1
Can she actually go anywhere without staged poses photos. There’s plenty of times I go out for meals/days out and absolutely no photos are taken.

Also a lot of editing on that bikini pic as the body is blurred and she’s bigger in real life.

Anyone else think she’s pregnant? Looks bigger round the stomach and no stories of her knocking down the drinks as usual

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think she’s pregnant? Looks bigger round the stomach and no stories of her knocking down the drinks as usual
I kinda hope she is as know she’s shared that’s they’ve had loads of issues and always got truff rubbing it in her face!

Reactions: 5
I think I spoke too soon as she’s on the drink again. The whole thing with truff and the fertility journey was disgraceful.

Her feet must be absolutely horrendous for her to be so para about covering them
I’ve seen the unearthed photos of her feet and they aren’t as bad as you’d think. She’s obviously just massively insecure when she should just own it. I couldn’t be arsed buying all these ugly closed toe shoes for the summer. You reckon she gets asked about it a lot?

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen the unearthed photos of her feet and they aren’t as bad as you’d think. She’s obviously just massively insecure when she should just own it. I couldn’t be arsed buying all these ugly closed toe shoes for the summer. You reckon she gets asked about it a lot?
I’d rather just have the surgery than have to walk round on a beach with my feet fully covered. I’d imagine so when she’s on holiday and stuff x

I posted one on the KHM thread, if you look back through my posts it’s there, I’ve not got it on my camera roll.

Charlotte Dawson has an instant tan reel and I can’t see anything but bunion. It’s sly, they look so painful, but at least she’s got them out and giving them a bit of air 😂

Edited to add pic : Didn’t realise how long ago I’d posted it and how much shite I’ve been chatting ✌🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha