Naomi Ford / Naomi Chantelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Dad is a tit.He’s always among it with the kids doing his stupid dancing!

Reactions: 4
He’s a proper meff isn’t he
If I saw my Dad out like that I’d die. He’s hanging around with kids! Bit weird if you ask me

Reactions: 7
What’s with her name change on insta 🤣 is she trying to hide from being spoken about on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she pregnant? What’s all this about not drinking alcohol and the dog eating the eostrogen tablets??

I actually think they’ve been trying for a few years unsuccessfully as she’s posted stories of herself in hospital getting egg retrieval 😢

• Sad
she looks like she could have a little bump in that picture. But it could just be the way the shorts are.

Reactions: 2
I actually think they’ve been trying for a few years unsuccessfully as she’s posted stories of herself in hospital getting egg retrieval 😢
Aww, after reading that I hope she’s preg! 🙌🏼

also.. Imagine the content of her crack head dancing Dad taking the baby on door to door SAFESTYLE UK jobs

• Heart
Reactions: 11

also.. Imagine the content of her crack head dancing Dad taking the baby on door to door SAFESTYLE UK jobs
You know what I hope the same! It must be hard if she’s having issues then got big truff always bringing Olaf to everything and being unbearable as her personality is now being a mum.
Would also love Naomi to be the secret tattler in the group who releases the goss on truff 😂

Reactions: 11

Imagine the dancing at the gender reveal, baby shower and christening. Lecky legs 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 6