Naomi Ford / Naomi Chantelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in the same city as them so see her all the time and she walks round posing like she's a celebrity 😂 cringey to watch
Sammmme!! She’s been like that for yearsss, thinks she’s something special even though she turned my mates hair greeeen last year 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
21F4FEA2-1EB1-408A-BA4F-4381ADBFB10B.jpeg

She thinks her dad is the best thing since sliced bread and he’s clearly borrowed her trainers off her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her holiday looks so boring, all for the gram

Does she ever take the day off from walking around with that phone up in the air at an angle lol?!

Reactions: 7
Now I love a good picture but she must be constantly on her phone eye bleeping herself

Reactions: 3
Hi I’m new to this thread! I know PLouise goes to Naomi for her hair colouring and extensions. Her work always looks really good ! Anyone been to her salon?

Reactions: 1
Hi I’m new to this thread! I know PLouise goes to Naomi for her hair colouring and extensions. Her work always looks really good ! Anyone been to her salon?
Someone wrote further up this thread about her friends hair going green😲

• Wow
Someone wrote further up this thread about her friends hair going green😲
That would be me ! Yep it’s a trueeeee story.

• Wow
I’ve been to her salon but not to her to have my hair done. Only went a few times wasn’t a nice atmosphere in there at all!

• Wow
I've been before. I did like going there for a while but I will say that I came out a few times with hair nothing like what I asked for. The colour looked good but it wasn't what I wanted and there was nothing said in advance about whether my ask was unachievable for whatever reason. Also never felt like there was any focus on hair health.

I had some truly shocking customer service from her, although I don't really want to go too into specifics and out myself. In the end I got pretty annoyed that she treated her insta popular clients 1000x better than her regulars (I had been going to her since before she moved into the new salon) and found someone else to do my hair.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So are her fucked up feet like that cos they're broken or from ill fitting shoes? When I saw her feet on the Kate Hayes thread I died laughing. I've never seen anything like it in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So are her fucked up feet like that cos they're broken or from ill fitting shoes? When I saw her feet on the Kate Hayes thread I died laughing. I've never seen anything like it in my life.
Inbred I think
Haha joke, probably cheap ill fitting shoes have her bunions

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my I want to see!! I may have the wrong person but didn’t she break her foot then a few days after he cast was off her husband drove over her other foot?

Reactions: 2
Oh my I want to see!! I may have the wrong person but didn’t she break her foot then a few days after he cast was off her husband drove over her other foot?
Yeh she did
It’s on the Kate hayes thread somewhere can’t remember which one sorry x

Did she though? Or was it bunion surgery that hasn't worked?!

Reactions: 4