Naomi Ford / Naomi Chantelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£70 for that curling tong 😂😂😂😂 as if the robbing woman. Hardly GHD quality is it, just some cheap tat that she’s slapped her name on and stuck in a pink box

Reactions: 9
She’s always pouncing round Liverpool I think she’s pretty but doesn’t half put on some fake scouce accent when she’s bladdered I’ve cringed a few times seeing her out she can be a drunken mess

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Four stories about this, honestly, no need to dish out your whole families personal business online???

I’ve had a dead thread for ages lol but glad to park myself here😬

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s broken every rule that exists with no consideration for anyone. Only gives a crap when her salon was closed??

Reactions: 7
She’s a bad divvie and that mate of hers Phil is VILE. Poisonous bully.
Also, How do you look worse when you smile? She’s as dull as dishwater.

What’s the tea on him??
I don’t know too much in terms of specifics but my sister used to run in similar circles to them all years ago. She said they used strut round garlands like they owned the place and he was just really nasty and a trouble causer. Always slagging people off, center of drama etc.

He’s an absolutely vile person. Little does she know he goes round telling people about her and her bad skin!

Reactions: 5
She’s clearly breaking lockdown rules yet again on her stories today having a party for her sister 🙄 lives on a cramped new build estate but acts like she’s a real housewife 🤮

Reactions: 8
Don’t think there’s ever been a day her or her family or friends have just stayed at home and followed the rules???

She’s a proper catfish her and looks like a totally different person when she smiles! She’s not naturally pretty like a lot of the mates she hangs about with. And what’s she doing living in that cheap place? Another wannabe boss witch pretending she’s something she’s not. All her designer clobber is blag too. The only pretty one of the three of them is the middle one. Her and the youngest look like ladyboys

• Haha
She’s a proper catfish her and looks like a totally different person when she smiles! She’s not naturally pretty like a lot of the mates she hangs about with. And what’s she doing living in that cheap place? Another wannabe boss witch pretending she’s something she’s not. All her designer clobber is blag too. The only pretty one of the three of them is the middle one. Her and the youngest look like ladyboys
Caris is the nicest out of the 3 as well, she’s the only one who has manners when I’ve seen them & doesn’t walk round with a stick up her arse

I don’t know too much in terms of specifics but my sister used to run in similar circles to them all years ago. She said they used strut round garlands like they owned the place and he was just really nasty and a trouble causer. Always slagging people off, center of drama etc.
I knew I recognised the bloated bastard you’re right he was always throwing his weight around garlands especially downstairs in bedlam screeching round the bogs for a line

• Haha
I knew I recognised the bloated bastard you’re right he was always throwing his weight around garlands especially downstairs in bedlam screeching round the bogs for a line
I have definitely crossed paths with you down there at some point 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5